See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
- Private sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge
- Chinatown, Gastown and the Lookout Observatory
- Granville Island
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Reviewed by Samuel G, September 2012
Excellent tour, arrived at our hotel right on time and took us to all the best places in Vancouver. Our tourguide was a young man who has been working for his dad since he was five (he's fourteen now) and he was able to tell us everything about all the places we went. I've never been on a better tour anywhere. I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone.
Reviewed by Scott, July 2012
Comprehensive tour; the time went very fast but didn't feel like we were on a clock. Very knowledgeable and personable guide.