See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
- Private sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge
- Chinatown, Gastown and the Lookout Observatory
- Granville Island
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
This was a wonderful experience. We got into Vancouver at 11, to our hotel at 1200 and were able to get settled in and get something to eat and even walk about a while prior to our 2 pm pick up. Since this was a private tour we were able to select where we wanted to go and how long we stayed at each site. There was a schedule and we did everything on the schedule but were able to cut some of the venues shorter when we were not as interested. For example, Granville Island was very interesting but we are not interested in crafts very much so we tired of that quickly. We loved the food market there though, it was amazing. We were able to return to the hotel on our own time schedule so that we made our dinner reservations without issue. We came from Indiana so by 5 pm Vancouver time it was 8 pm our time and we were tired and hungry so we were able to go on back to the hotel. The driver was very knowledgable and interesting. It was a great experience and a great way to see as much as possible of a beautiful city.
Our tour guide was Nick, the 14 year old son of the pwners. He did an OUTSTANDING job on the tour, knew his facts and details very well, and made it a very enjoyable time for us. We HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone. Nice job Nick. Thank you again.