See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
- Private sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge
- Chinatown, Gastown and the Lookout Observatory
- Granville Island
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
This tour was excellent. Steven, our tour guide was very informative about the area and it's history. My father is slightly disabled and Steven was very accommodating. We would never have gotten to see as much or learn the history if it hadn't been for this tour.
5 star jose vargas was wonderful