- 3-hour food and shopping tour on Vancouver's Granville Island
- Learn about the diverse food vendors at the market from your professional local guide
- Sample a variety of regional and seasonal foods while touring the market
- Browse the hidden, eclectic shops and buy items that are unique to Vancouver and the Pacific Northwest
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins at the public market, where your professional local guide will give you a thorough introduction to this Vancouver icon. The market houses an abundance of diverse vendors, including greengrocers, specialty butchers, bakers, fishmongers, cheese specialists, dessert connoisseurs and more! Small eateries scattered throughout the market serve fresh and delicious food made from ingredients found at the market. With more than 50 permanent vendors and a constantly rotating roster of farmers and culinary artisans, Granville Island Public Market is truly a foodie heaven! During your tour, stop for tastings of the seasonal and regional goodies.
After you've mastered the market and tasted amazing foods, leave the market to explore the one-of-a-kind shops located on the island. Your guide will help you discover the best hidden spots, and you will visit a working artist studio to meet with artists and see a demonstration. One of the shops you’ll visit is the Granville Island Broom Company, where you can see beautiful brooms being made by hand. These eclectic shops are the perfect places to find great souvenirs and items that you'll cherish for a lifetime.
In a small group limited to just eight people, you'll be able to ask any questions that come up, giving you a more personalized experience. Get insider tips from a true local! Your tour comes with a souvenir tote bag for you to keep, so pack that bag with great items from Granville Island.