- 2-hour guided walking tour of Granville Island Public Market
- Sample delicious seasonal and regional foods
- Learn about the diverse food vendors from your professional local guide
- Experience more than 50 artisanal vendors - a cook and food-lover's paradise!
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your professional local guide will take you around the public market, stopping along the way to provide tastings of the seasonal and regional goodies. With a small group limited to just eight people, you'll be able to ask any questions that come up, giving you a more personalized experience. Get insider tips from a true local and find out where the best food stands are, what’s in season and what can't be missed! Your tour comes with a tote bag for you to keep, so feel free to purchase any items during or after your tour.
And it doesn't stop there -- just outside the market are several popular artisan shops, including a wine shop, a micro roaster of organic coffee and one of Canada's few sake distilleries !