- Easy and convenient transfer between Victoria and downtown Vancouver or YVR
- Includes coach transportation and the BC Ferry
- Choice of multiple departure times
- Round trip tickets have an open-ended return date for your convenience
- Start your journey from either downtown Victoria, YVR or downtown Vancouver
- Vancouver hotel pick-up is available
- Free Wi-fi
What You Can Expect
Make the 4-hour trip from your preferred downtown Vancouver pick-up point or from YVR to Victoria comfortably as the coach transports you to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal. Your trip from Tsawwassen to Victoria is a scenic adventure as you make the cross to Swartz Bay (BC Ferry Terminal) just outside of downtown Victoria. Keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Swartz bay, you’ll take the coach directly to the Victoria Bus Terminal.
If purchasing a round trip ticket, the return date is open ended. The 1-way ticket or the first-leg of a round trip transfer can start from either Victoria or Vancouver.
Departing YVR/ Arriving in Victoria
Very well organised, punctual coach at the hotel. We really enjoyed Vicroria
Booked last minute (day before) so had to go to bus station. Arrived early, and were asked if we wanted to go on earlier ferry as places available. Got on coach, onto ferry, back on same coach to Victoria. All on time. Very efficient, easy,well organised. Good decision, as ferry terminal quite a way