- Easy and convenient transfer between Victoria and downtown Vancouver or YVR
- Includes coach transportation and the BC Ferry
- Choice of multiple departure times
- Round trip tickets have an open-ended return date for your convenience
- Start your journey from either downtown Victoria, YVR or downtown Vancouver
- Vancouver hotel pick-up is available
- Free Wi-fi
What You Can Expect
Make the 4-hour trip from your preferred downtown Vancouver pick-up point or from YVR to Victoria comfortably as the coach transports you to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal. Your trip from Tsawwassen to Victoria is a scenic adventure as you make the cross to Swartz Bay (BC Ferry Terminal) just outside of downtown Victoria. Keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Swartz bay, you’ll take the coach directly to the Victoria Bus Terminal.
If purchasing a round trip ticket, the return date is open ended. The 1-way ticket or the first-leg of a round trip transfer can start from either Victoria or Vancouver.
Departing YVR/ Arriving in Victoria
Excellent way to get from Vancouver airport to Victoria. Coach left on time from the airport. Beautiful scenery going on the ferry 1 and half hour ride. Able to walk around have a cup of coffee. The return journery was just as good all worth the hassle free worry . Thank you Pacific coaches
The bus ride was very comfortable.