- 4-hour Vancouver sightseeing tour
- Visit Vancouver's most famous sites including Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Granville Island
- Soak up 360-degree views of Vancouver from atop the Vancouver Lookout
- Learn about Vancouver's history, architecture and culture from an informative guide
- Choose between a morning and afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Opt to add tickets to the Vancouver Art Gallery or FlyOver Canada
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
In just a few hours, you’ll see Vancouver’s major sights and learn a wealth of information from a guide who knows its history and culture inside out. This tour comes with hotel transport, making it an even easier way to get to know the city.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stanley parkPhoto by: Shir Ling L
Singapore, 12 2009
- Steam clockPhoto by: Frank S
- Beautiful VancouverPhoto by: sara.avila.vigil
- Granville Island: broom shopPhoto by: Marcy H
- Fresh FruitPhoto by: Katherine H
- Bird and FlowersPhoto by: Katherine H
- FountainsPhoto by: Katherine H
- View of Lions Gate Bridge ...Photo by: Katherine H
- View of North Vancouver and ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Native StatuaryPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem PolesPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem Pole at Stanley ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Granville Island Public MarketPhoto by: Katherine H
- Fraser Gardens totemsPhoto by: feathers
- Vancouver HarborPhoto by: Dolores M
- BridgePhoto by: Dolores M
- Totem in Satnlay ParkPhoto by: Dolores M
- Overlooking VancouverPhoto by: Dolores M
- Olympic torchPhoto by: Dolores M
- One of the Views from the ...Photo by: Malcolm G
What You Can Expect
Leave the urban terrain for Stanley Park, a remarkable 1,000-acre (405-hectare) wonderland of 500,000 cedar, fir and hemlock trees. Stop at Prospect Point — the park’s highest peak — for splendid vistas of the North Shore Mountains, Lions Gate Bridge and Burrard Inlet, and marvel at First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point.
If shopping is on your to-do list, you’ll love riding down Robson Street, where bustling eateries mingle with upscale retailers and independent boutiques, as well as touring Granville Island's colorful Public Market, selling art, coffee and a range of delectable foods.
Conclude your day with a trip to the Vancouver Lookout atop Harbour Center. Take the high-speed elevator straight to the observation deck — more than 550 feet (169 meters) up — and admire the grandeur of the city, the mountains and the majestic Pacific Ocean.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your departure point after 4 hours of exploration.
Upgrade your experience with tickets to the renowned Vancouver Art Gallery, featuring a diverse range of work, or to FlyOver Canada, a 10-minute flight simulation experience. These tickets will be provided to you at the end of your tour to be used that day or the next day. If you choose this option, you will be dropped off at either the Gallery or FlyOver Canada and will need to make your own arrangements to return to your hotel.
Please note: You must include hotel information at checkout and call the tour operator ahead to confirm your booking.
this was a great way to see a lot in a single day.
Our tour driver was great. The tour vehicle was very clean. We had a great time and learned alot about the city in just 4 short hours.
This tour was amazing!
We saw the beautiful city of Vancouver in a comfortable way with our knowledgable, fun tour guide, Montana. She is the best! Thank you!
It was a lovely tour and our tour guide was very pleasant.
Great introduction to Vancouver. Driver knowledgeable and entertaining
lets you see a large part of the city in a short time. Helped us plan the rest of the day
Very good short tour to see the highlights of the city and the park so you know where to go on your own.
Only 4 people in our group so went in mini bus stopped at different places great way to get a flavour of the city to see if you want to go back to any where
This was a great way to begin our trip. While visiting all the different locations on this tour we were able to pick specific areas we wanted to return to, to spend more time there at a different time. This was great! I highly recommend this tour.