- 4-hour Vancouver sightseeing tour
- Visit Vancouver's most famous sites including Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Granville Island
- Soak up 360-degree views of Vancouver from atop the Vancouver Lookout
- Learn about Vancouver's history, architecture and culture from an informative guide
- Choose between a morning and afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Opt to add tickets to the Vancouver Art Gallery or FlyOver Canada
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
In just a few hours, you’ll see Vancouver’s major sights and learn a wealth of information from a guide who knows its history and culture inside out. This tour comes with hotel transport, making it an even easier way to get to know the city.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stanley parkPhoto by: Shir Ling L
Singapore, 12 2009
- Beautiful VancouverPhoto by: sara.avila.vigil
- Granville Island: broom shopPhoto by: Marcy H
- Fresh FruitPhoto by: Katherine H
- Bird and FlowersPhoto by: Katherine H
- FountainsPhoto by: Katherine H
- View of Lions Gate Bridge ...Photo by: Katherine H
- View of North Vancouver and ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Native StatuaryPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem PolesPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem Pole at Stanley ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Granville Island Public MarketPhoto by: Katherine H
- Fraser Gardens totemsPhoto by: feathers
- Vancouver HarborPhoto by: Dolores M
- BridgePhoto by: Dolores M
- Totem in Satnlay ParkPhoto by: Dolores M
- Overlooking VancouverPhoto by: Dolores M
- Olympic torchPhoto by: Dolores M
- One of the Views from the ...Photo by: Malcolm G
- Story /Totem PolesPhoto by: Malcolm G
What You Can Expect
Leave the urban terrain for Stanley Park, a remarkable 1,000-acre (405-hectare) wonderland of 500,000 cedar, fir and hemlock trees. Stop at Prospect Point — the park’s highest peak — for splendid vistas of the North Shore Mountains, Lions Gate Bridge and Burrard Inlet, and marvel at First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point.
If shopping is on your to-do list, you’ll love riding down Robson Street, where bustling eateries mingle with upscale retailers and independent boutiques, as well as touring Granville Island's colorful Public Market, selling art, coffee and a range of delectable foods.
Conclude your day with a trip to the Vancouver Lookout atop Harbour Center. Take the high-speed elevator straight to the observation deck — more than 550 feet (169 meters) up — and admire the grandeur of the city, the mountains and the majestic Pacific Ocean.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your departure point after 4 hours of exploration.
Upgrade your experience with tickets to the renowned Vancouver Art Gallery, featuring a diverse range of work, or to FlyOver Canada, a 10-minute flight simulation experience. These tickets will be provided to you at the end of your tour to be used that day or the next day. If you choose this option, you will be dropped off at either the Gallery or FlyOver Canada and will need to make your own arrangements to return to your hotel.
Please note: You must include hotel information at checkout and call the tour operator ahead to confirm your booking.
This is a great way for an overview of the city. We saw the most important parts and ended at the Lookout Tower where we could see almost all of our trip within the city. Our guide Juan was fine and he knows his city. Being picked up and dropped off at our hotel was very nice. Going to Granville in this way saves a headache in looking for parking.
Both the shuttle driver and tour guide were brilliant, very friendly and knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the tour, included great stops and terrific staff!
We had a great guide, a young English gentleman, whose name escapes me. He drove us around and showed us so many sights. It wasn't the best of days but he still managed to make it memorable. We even got to see a squirrel and a raccoon which I thought was absolutely amazing! He took us through areas that we would not have seen otherwise. He also shared some other tourist destinations which were awesome! So thank you! And we will use Viator again when travelling as it made planning a whole lot easier!!
Tour guide was great! He went pout of his way to really explain everything we saw and also had the bus driver stop at two extra stops so we and another couple didn't have such a long walk to our hotels. Stand up guy!
It was a perfect tour. I enjoyed it and the guide knew his staff. The tour also helped me to orientate my self to the city. Thank you.
The tour driver was expert and pointed out much that would not be otherwise available. He took the time necessary to get the objective of the tour successfully completed. Very enjoyable.
Great way to spend half of the day exploring Vancouver!
What a wonderful experience! A friendly and informative guide, friendly companions, wonderful views. A great overall introduction to Vancouver.
We had a great time in Canada and taking the City Sightseeing Tour was a great way to get a quick view of Vancouver! The tour guides were extremely professional and very pleasant! I highly recommend this tour for anyone!
Outstanding guide and great way to see the entire city in a short time frame.