- 4-hour Vancouver sightseeing tour
- Visit Vancouver's most famous sites including Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Granville Island
- Soak up 360-degree views of Vancouver from atop the Vancouver Lookout
- See gorgeous flowers, parrots and other birds inside Bloedel Floral Conservatory (2pm tour only)
- Learn about Vancouver's history, architecture and culture from an informative guide
- Choose between a morning and afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
In just a few hours, you’ll see Vancouver’s major sights and learn a wealth of information from a guide who knows its history and culture inside out. This tour comes with hotel transport, making it an even easier way to get to know the city.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stanley parkPhoto by: Shir Ling L
Singapore, 12 2009
- Beautiful VancouverPhoto by: sara.avila.vigil
- Granville Island: broom shopPhoto by: Marcy H
- Fresh FruitPhoto by: Katherine H
- Bird and FlowersPhoto by: Katherine H
- FountainsPhoto by: Katherine H
- View of Lions Gate Bridge ...Photo by: Katherine H
- View of North Vancouver and ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Native StatuaryPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem PolesPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem Pole at Stanley ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Granville Island Public MarketPhoto by: Katherine H
- Fraser Gardens totemsPhoto by: feathers
- Vancouver HarborPhoto by: Dolores M
- BridgePhoto by: Dolores M
- Totem in Satnlay ParkPhoto by: Dolores M
- Overlooking VancouverPhoto by: Dolores M
- Olympic torchPhoto by: Dolores M
- One of the Views from the ...Photo by: Malcolm G
- Story /Totem PolesPhoto by: Malcolm G
What You Can Expect
Soak up the lively cultural atmosphere of Chinatown, one of North America's largest Chinatowns, and drive through Robson Street, Vancouver's trendy shopping district in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
Enter the urban oasis of Stanley Park and see Brockton Point’s nine historic totem poles built by the First People in British Columbia. Ascend to Prospect Point, the highest point of Stanley Park, and capture amazing views of the North Shore Mountains, the Lions Gate Bridge and Burrard Inlet.
Pass English Bay, Vancouver's sunbathing destination, and Vancouver Harbor. On Granville Island, explore Public Market's stalls selling gastronomic masterpieces and homemade goods made from glass and textiles.
At Vancouver Lookout, a glass elevator lifts you up 430 feet skyward, in just 40 seconds, giving you incredible panoramas of Vancouver. If you’re taking the 2pm tour, visit Bloedel Floral Conservatory and enjoy the beautiful blooms and over 100 species of birds inside the spacious dome. Your tour ends with drop-off at your departure point.
Please note: You must include hotel information at checkout and call the tour operator ahead to confirm your booking.
The tour driver was expert and pointed out much that would not be otherwise available. He took the time necessary to get the objective of the tour successfully completed. Very enjoyable.
Great way to spend half of the day exploring Vancouver!
What a wonderful experience! A friendly and informative guide, friendly companions, wonderful views. A great overall introduction to Vancouver.
We had a great time in Canada and taking the City Sightseeing Tour was a great way to get a quick view of Vancouver! The tour guides were extremely professional and very pleasant! I highly recommend this tour for anyone!
Outstanding guide and great way to see the entire city in a short time frame.
By taking this tour we fell in love with Vancouver. The city is beautiful and everywhere we went we encountered people who friendly and proud of their city. The tour was perfect for someone like us who had only one day to tour the city. It gave us a good and balanced view of all the highlights of Vancouver.
Loved our tour. Really fun guide and great tour,
Great trip, our guide was terrific, sense of humor, very knowledgeable and interactive. Had a great time, Thanks guys.
Exceptional overview of the city. We love taking tours like this because you can see where you'd like to spend more time if you have a few more days. This tour covered inside the city as well as the surrounding area, from GasTown, Chinatown, Granville Island to Stanley Park and more. Another great tour guide with lots of info. Very enjoyable.
Great tour, well planned and see everything u need to. Had a ball