- 4-hour Vancouver sightseeing tour
- Visit Vancouver's most famous sites including Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Granville Island
- Soak up 360-degree views of Vancouver from atop the Vancouver Lookout
- Learn about Vancouver's history, architecture and culture from an informative guide
- Choose between a morning and afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
In just a few hours, you’ll see Vancouver’s major sights and learn a wealth of information from a guide who knows its history and culture inside out. This tour comes with hotel transport, making it an even easier way to get to know the city.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stanley parkPhoto by: Shir Ling L
Singapore, 12 2009
- Beautiful VancouverPhoto by: sara.avila.vigil
- Granville Island: broom shopPhoto by: Marcy H
- Fresh FruitPhoto by: Katherine H
- Bird and FlowersPhoto by: Katherine H
- FountainsPhoto by: Katherine H
- View of Lions Gate Bridge ...Photo by: Katherine H
- View of North Vancouver and ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Native StatuaryPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem PolesPhoto by: Katherine H
- Indian Totem Pole at Stanley ...Photo by: Katherine H
- Granville Island Public MarketPhoto by: Katherine H
- Fraser Gardens totemsPhoto by: feathers
- Vancouver HarborPhoto by: Dolores M
- BridgePhoto by: Dolores M
- Totem in Satnlay ParkPhoto by: Dolores M
- Overlooking VancouverPhoto by: Dolores M
- Olympic torchPhoto by: Dolores M
- One of the Views from the ...Photo by: Malcolm G
- Story /Totem PolesPhoto by: Malcolm G
What You Can Expect
We had a great guide, a young English gentleman, whose name escapes me. He drove us around and showed us so many sights. It wasn't the best of days but he still managed to make it memorable. We even got to see a squirrel and a raccoon which I thought was absolutely amazing! He took us through areas that we would not have seen otherwise. He also shared some other tourist destinations which were awesome! So thank you! And we will use Viator again when travelling as it made planning a whole lot easier!!
Tour guide was great! He went pout of his way to really explain everything we saw and also had the bus driver stop at two extra stops so we and another couple didn't have such a long walk to our hotels. Stand up guy!
It was a perfect tour. I enjoyed it and the guide knew his staff. The tour also helped me to orientate my self to the city. Thank you.
The tour driver was expert and pointed out much that would not be otherwise available. He took the time necessary to get the objective of the tour successfully completed. Very enjoyable.
Great way to spend half of the day exploring Vancouver!
What a wonderful experience! A friendly and informative guide, friendly companions, wonderful views. A great overall introduction to Vancouver.
We had a great time in Canada and taking the City Sightseeing Tour was a great way to get a quick view of Vancouver! The tour guides were extremely professional and very pleasant! I highly recommend this tour for anyone!
Outstanding guide and great way to see the entire city in a short time frame.
By taking this tour we fell in love with Vancouver. The city is beautiful and everywhere we went we encountered people who friendly and proud of their city. The tour was perfect for someone like us who had only one day to tour the city. It gave us a good and balanced view of all the highlights of Vancouver.
Loved our tour. Really fun guide and great tour,