- Vancouver city tour by comfortable coach
- Visit Vancouver highlights including Stanley Park, Gastown and Chinatown
- Spend time exploring Granville Island's public market and galleries by foot
- Visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and enjoy a thrilling Cliffwalk adventure
- Your guide offers informative and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Granville Island Public MarketPhoto by: Wendy C
- stanley parkPhoto by: m.tyrrell48
- View from Capilano Suspension ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Capilano Suspension BridgePhoto by: Janet L S
- Vancouver Harbor from Stanley ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Granville IslandPhoto by: Janet L S
- Vancouver City Capilano ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Canada Center, VAncouverPhoto by: Treva H
- Vancouver Skyline from the ...Photo by: Charlie T
United States of America, 07 2015
- Cliff WalkPhoto by: Ashley A
What You Can Expect
Excellent itinerary and great viewing
. The guide Cum Driver was excellent and beyond expectation.
This was a great tour to see the city highlights, Mike our Guide was great!
Really enjoyed the dinner cruise. It was fun and relaxing. The narrative about the city from the water was good as well. Enjoyed the two-man band that played while we cruised. Food was also very good. I would definitely recommend to anyone coming to the Vancouver area. Watching the cannon shot from the water was fab!!!! Wish I had been recording instead of trying to take a pic - totally missed the pic. Fun time.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing and the guide was excellent. He couldn and #39;t have been more informative or more helpful with everyone. Highly recommend him
We thoroughly enjoyed it. Would have like a little more time at Stanley Park.
Good overview of the city. Gave us lots of thought for a more in-depth return tour.
Must do if you want to see the different notable parts of Vancouver in one day! The tour guide is funny and provided helpful tips for other touring experiences. Great for family adventure time.
This tour was great! we got to see a lot of Stanley Park, the different neighbourhoods of Vancouver and of course the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It's definitely something a first time visitor must do!