- Vancouver city tour by comfortable coach
- Visit Vancouver highlights including Stanley Park, Gastown and Chinatown
- Spend time exploring Granville Island's public market and galleries by foot
- Visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and enjoy a thrilling Cliffwalk adventure
- Your guide offers informative and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- stanley parkPhoto by: m.tyrrell48
- View from Capilano Suspension ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Vancouver Harbor from Stanley ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Granville IslandPhoto by: Janet L S
- Canada Center, VAncouverPhoto by: Treva H
- Vancouver Skyline from the ...Photo by: Charlie T
United States of America, 07 2015
- Cliff WalkPhoto by: Ashley A
What You Can Expect
If you only have one day to see what Vancouver will offer on a return trip, this is a great tour. We had a mix of 12 people in our party from age 6 to 65 and all were accommodated. The Capilano Suspension bridge was a fantastic experience... just wish we had time to walk around Chinatown and focus more on Glanville Island. Ah, well... next time! But now we know where we want to go!
Definitely rate this a 5 star tour -- pickup and drop off at your hotel - what could be more convenient? Thoroughly enjoyed the highlights of beautiful Vancouver and especially the Capilano Suspension Bridge. I had never booked a tour with Viator and was hesitant but they are truly professional and efficient and I will certainly do it again. Thanks again for a great time!
Amazing tour!!! The guide Mike was so funny and made this tour excellent !!
we have been to Vancouver many times but we still had a great time with the bus drivers and received new info from them.........there was enough time to do alot......I have bad knees and go slowly but still had time to do the expansion bridge and tree canopy walk. Well worth the price......
Awesome tour. Highly recommend it to visitors coming to Vancouver. Rick did an awesome job. Very informative and courteous.
Very good, could have done with more time at the Capillano bridge, so much to see and do, also more time at Glanville island
We loved. It. The tour guide was very knowledgable on the city! He was also an excellent driver at maneuvering the narrow streets and traffic. We really love Vancouver it is a beautiful city.
The tour was great. Absolute highlight was Capilano bridge which was the most fun experience. The bus tour was very informative and we saw the main sights. I did feel that the bus tour in the afternoon was a bit long before the next stop when we were dropped to spend some free time and did not always enable taking photo's. There was confusion over the pick up as an incorrect hotel was put down for my pick up! The driver was funny and very knowledgeable although his driving sometimes a little scary when he would comment oops when hiting a curb.
This tour was great value. Our driver was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and so helpful. Gave us plenty of time to look around and showed us all the sights. Another successful viator for us. They seem to always pick the best operators to do these tours, and true value for the money too.
It was a wonderful, very informative tour. Our tour guide Rick was awesome! Highly recommended and would take the tour again.