- Vancouver city tour by comfortable coach
- Visit Vancouver highlights including Stanley Park, Gastown and Chinatown
- Spend time exploring Granville Island's public market and galleries by foot
- Visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and enjoy a thrilling Cliffwalk adventure
- Your guide offers informative and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- stanley parkPhoto by: m.tyrrell48
- View from Capilano Suspension ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Vancouver Harbor from Stanley ...Photo by: Janet L S
- Granville IslandPhoto by: Janet L S
- Canada Center, VAncouverPhoto by: Treva H
- Vancouver Skyline from the ...Photo by: Charlie T
United States of America, 07 2015
- Cliff WalkPhoto by: Ashley A
What You Can Expect
It gave me everything I needed with an introduction to Vancouver and a good amount of time at the Capliano Suspension Bridge. As mentioned, and reminded on the tour, this is an intro to everything Vancouver has to offer so that you can explore more on your own later on. I felt it was perfect for what I wanted and would recommend.
The Tour was fantastic. The driver is very friendly. I will come back with Viator .
This half day tour of the city including Capilano suspension bridge was fantastic as we only had a couple of days in town and the Bus gave us a look at all the major tourist spots and hour and a half we spent at the Capilano Bridge complex was just amazing! A must for anyone with limited time but wanting to get a taste of what this beautiful city is all about! Our bus driver Herman was full of humour and stories of the city that kept everyone entertained the whole time! Great value for money and time well spent!
Great tour. They take you to a lot of nice and important places of the city thru Stanley Park, Granville Island and Capilano.
Guide was great and so nice.
Very happy with this.
I was picked from Hotel on Granville street. The Driver cum Tour Guide was Mr Hermin, a very great entertainer and friendly guy with excellent sense of humour. It was a memorable tour well organized and conducted.
Heidi L USA
We had the perfect day. Our guide Andy navigated us around the city. We had an hour and a half at the bridge and time at Stanley Park and The island as well! So beautiful!
Worth every cent. Mike was an excellent tour guide, chock-full of both historical and trivial knowledge about the area. Capilano suspension bridge was awesome!
If you only have one day to see what Vancouver will offer on a return trip, this is a great tour. We had a mix of 12 people in our party from age 6 to 65 and all were accommodated. The Capilano Suspension bridge was a fantastic experience... just wish we had time to walk around Chinatown and focus more on Glanville Island. Ah, well... next time! But now we know where we want to go!
Definitely rate this a 5 star tour -- pickup and drop off at your hotel - what could be more convenient? Thoroughly enjoyed the highlights of beautiful Vancouver and especially the Capilano Suspension Bridge. I had never booked a tour with Viator and was hesitant but they are truly professional and efficient and I will certainly do it again. Thanks again for a great time!
Amazing tour!!! The guide Mike was so funny and made this tour excellent !!