- Vancouver city tour by comfortable coach
- Visit Vancouver highlights including Stanley Park, Gastown and Chinatown
- Spend time exploring Granville Island's public market and galleries by foot
- Visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge and enjoy a thrilling Cliffwalk adventure
- Your guide offers informative and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
We absolutely loved this tour! Informative, comfortable, fun, and the Capilano Suspension Bridge is a stunning way to experience some of the most dramatic and exciting nature in North America. Our tour guide Randy was first rate. He was knowledgeable, funny, entertaining, clearly in love with Vancouver, and had great taste in music! What a remarkable city Vancouver is. It was our first visit and we fell in love with the city. This tour went a long way towards "sealing the deal" so to speak. Highly, highly recommend it. Ask for Randy!
We had a fantastic day with our tour guide/driver Danny, who was very knowledgeable and funny. He certainly kept us entertained and gave us great suggestions as to what else we could do in Vancouver. The Capilano Suspension Bridge was really fun! I would highly recommend this tour to all. Vancouver is a beautiful city with plenty of lovely sights and things to do. A great experience overall.