- 2-hour tour of Vancouver's most popular food trucks
- Dine on five full items including a famous Japadog, smoked wild salmon sandwich, butter chicken and more!
- Sample fresh, unique beverages and a fiery diablo cookie
- Enjoy being led by a passionate, local foodie guide
What You Can Expect
Your exciting food experiences will be the highlight of your trip to Vancouver. See how wild BC salmon is hot smoked inside a tiny, 8-by-14-foot (2-by-4-meter) food cart. Taste the fried rice balls that made millions of fans drool while watching Eat St. (a Food Channel show). Meet chefs, truck owners and food artisans. Get recipes and tips to re-create your favorite street eats in your own kitchen. And wrap up your lunchtime adventure with a spicy diablo cookie that will set you on fire!
Full tasting menu can be found in the Itinerary section below. Due to the mobile nature of food trucks, tastings and food trucks visited during the tour is subject to change without prior notice.
Please note: If you have dietary restrictions, please advise them in the Special Requirements box at check-out
1. Kurobuta Terimayo Japadog
2. Butter chicken naan kebab
3. Hot smoked wild salmon sandwich
4. Curried wild halibut coleslaw roll
5. Fried rice ball
6. Lychee lemonade
7. Diablo cookie