- 2-hour tour of Vancouver's most popular food trucks
- Dine on four items including a famous Japadog, smoked wild salmon sandwich, butter chicken and more!
- Sample fresh, a unique beverage and a fiery diablo cookie
- Enjoy being led by a passionate, local foodie guide
- This tour has been named a Canadian Signature Experience by the Canadian Tourism Commission
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your exciting food experiences will be the highlight of your trip to Vancouver. See how wild BC salmon is hot smoked inside a tiny, 8-by-14-foot (2-by-4-meter) food cart. Meet chefs, truck owners and food artisans. Get recipes and tips to re-create your favorite street eats in your own kitchen. And wrap up your lunchtime adventure with a spicy diablo cookie that will set you on fire!
Please note: If you require vegetarian or pescetarian tastings, please advise in the Special Requirements box at check-out. Due to the mobile nature of food trucks, tastings and food trucks visited during the tour are subject to change without prior notice.
This tour is part of the Canadian Signature Experiences collection, a group of tourism businesses designated by the Canadian Tourism Commission as tours and activities that provide an authentic and distinctive Canadian travel experience.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change without prior notice)
1. Kurobuta Terimayo Japadog
2. Butter chicken naan kebab
3. Hot smoked wild salmon sandwich
4. Japanese chicken Karaage
7. Diablo cookie
Such a great tour! Our guide, Lisa was lovely and very knowledgable about food and Vancouver in general. We were a group of 10 and visited 5 trucks all within a short distance of each other. our tastings included hoisin chicken wrap, grilled cheese sandwich, pulled pork poutine, cod and salmon salad and fish tacos (my fave). We had the most amazing weather which was a bonus! So glad we did this tour, highly recommend!
Enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to all visitors to Vancouver. Our guide, Manuela, was knowledgeable, personable and enthusiastic about the street food.