- 2-hour tour of Vancouver's most popular food trucks
- Dine on four items including a famous Japadog, smoked wild salmon sandwich, butter chicken and more!
- Sample fresh, a unique beverage and a fiery diablo cookie
- Enjoy being led by a passionate, local foodie guide
- This tour has been named a Canadian Signature Experience by the Canadian Tourism Commission
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your exciting food experiences will be the highlight of your trip to Vancouver. See how wild BC salmon is hot smoked inside a tiny, 8-by-14-foot (2-by-4-meter) food cart. Meet chefs, truck owners and food artisans. Get recipes and tips to re-create your favorite street eats in your own kitchen. And wrap up your lunchtime adventure with a spicy diablo cookie that will set you on fire!
Please note: If you require vegetarian or pescetarian tastings, please advise in the Special Requirements box at check-out. Due to the mobile nature of food trucks, tastings and food trucks visited during the tour are subject to change without prior notice.
This tour is part of the Canadian Signature Experiences collection, a group of tourism businesses designated by the Canadian Tourism Commission as tours and activities that provide an authentic and distinctive Canadian travel experience.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change without prior notice)
1. Kurobuta Terimayo Japadog
2. Butter chicken naan kebab
3. Hot smoked wild salmon sandwich
4. Japanese chicken Karaage
7. Diablo cookie
Excellent trip. Wes, our guide, was very friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Food Trucks and their history as well as giving lots of information about Vancouver. We visited 5 Food Trucks and ate different samples at each one - all very tasty. Enjoyed each one. Would definitely recommend this tour.
I enjoyed this tour the best. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.