- Sunset dinner cruise in Vancouver
- Enjoy 2.5 hours on Vancouver Harbour and Burrard Inlet
- Magnificent scenery of mountains and the city waterfront
- Live musical entertainment
- West Coast-themed cuisine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lions Gate BridgePhoto by: Maura G
- Vancouver harbourPhoto by: Christopher D
- Vancouver harbour at sunsetPhoto by: Christopher D
- Under Lions Gate BridgePhoto by: Thomas M
- Harbour Cruise BoatPhoto by: Thomas M
- sunsetPhoto by: Abby W
- Leaving the dockPhoto by: David S
- Anniversary photoPhoto by: James K
- Canada 2012 144Photo by: PJ
What You Can Expect
Fresh garden salad with herb croutons, served with a variety of freshly made dressings
Crispy Greek salad
Penne pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil
Fillet of fresh British Columbia salmon, oven-baked with a creamy, white wine & fresh dill sauce
Baby new potatoes, roasted with oregano and sea salt
Market-fresh seasonal vegetables
Rice pilaf with roasted garlic and sweet peppers
New York-style blueberry cheesecake
Chocolate decadence cake, served with fruit coulis and/or heavy cream
Freshly brewed coffee and tea
Chocolate after-dinner mint
Heidi L USA
What a nice relaxing evening. Good food, great views. Great for everyone!
A beautiful evening with very good food, good music and a nice surrounding.
We were a group of 10 and were seated together. This made for a lovely cruise. The food was delicious and the staff worked diligently in serving us. We would recommend this cruise to others.
Beautiful to see Vancouver by water. Food was good, right amount if time on boat. Definitely recommend this if you are traveling to Vancouver
Excellent value for money.
We really enjoyed this trip. The weather was fine and it was great to see different aspects of the harbour, especially as the sun went down. The meal was fine given we were on a boat and the service was helpful. We're glad we did it.
It was perfect!
A great cruise and dinner. Excellent, friendly service, not rushed in anyway. A magnificent buffet dinner. Staff assisted me with dinner service as it was on the upper deck of the boat and was not wheelchair accessible my wife uses a wheelchair. Really enjoyed ourselves and had great views of Vancouver from the water.
Well organised. I liked prebooked tables. Food very acceptable, booze reasonably priced. We were very lucky with the weather.
Outstanding in every way. Views and crew were GREAT!!!