- Sunset dinner cruise in Vancouver
- Enjoy 2.5 hours on Vancouver Harbour and Burrard Inlet
- Magnificent scenery of mountains and the city waterfront
- Live musical entertainment
- West Coast-themed cuisine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lions Gate BridgePhoto by: Maura G
- Vancouver harbourPhoto by: Christopher D
- Vancouver harbour at sunsetPhoto by: Christopher D
- Under Lions Gate BridgePhoto by: Thomas M
- Harbour Cruise BoatPhoto by: Thomas M
- sunsetPhoto by: Abby W
- Leaving the dockPhoto by: David S
- Anniversary photoPhoto by: James K
- Canada 2012 144Photo by: PJ
What You Can Expect
Fresh garden salad with herb croutons, served with a variety of freshly made dressings
Crispy Greek salad
Penne pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil
Fillet of fresh British Columbia salmon, oven-baked with a creamy, white wine & fresh dill sauce
Baby new potatoes, roasted with oregano and sea salt
Market-fresh seasonal vegetables
Rice pilaf with roasted garlic and sweet peppers
New York-style blueberry cheesecake
Chocolate decadence cake, served with fruit coulis and/or heavy cream
Freshly brewed coffee and tea
Chocolate after-dinner mint
This was a lovely tour, with a delicious dinner buffet and entertainment.The weather was great, glad I made the decision to take this tour. Definitely worth the money.
This was a very enjoyable paddleboat harbor cruise. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, the boat crew were friendly and the harbor has some very nice views and spectacular boats, yachts, and floating houses. Altogether, a very nice event. I would recommend this for anyone visiting Vancouver, Canada
Lovely experience.Beautiful sunset.Good meal.Met really nice people.Service very good.
throughably enjoyable, g,reat evening food great ,staff brilliant excellent way to end holiday
great views of vancouver. excellent food. very friendly staff
Heidi L USA
What a nice relaxing evening. Good food, great views. Great for everyone!
A beautiful evening with very good food, good music and a nice surrounding.
We were a group of 10 and were seated together. This made for a lovely cruise. The food was delicious and the staff worked diligently in serving us. We would recommend this cruise to others.