- 20-minute seaplane tour of Vancouver
- Soar above Vancouver for a birds-eye view of the city
- Small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring personalized service
- Land with an exhilarating splash into the water
- Carbon offset levy and taxes included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vancouver seaplanePhoto by: Anonymous
- Vancouver seaplane tour - ...Photo by: Douglas S
USA, 07 2010
- Stanley ParkPhoto by: tfranke74
- West VancouverPhoto by: tfranke74
- Unser WasserflugzeugPhoto by: tfranke74
- Vancouver + Stanley ParkPhoto by: Katiemo
- BridgePhoto by: Katiemo
- Alpine LakePhoto by: Katiemo
- Downtown VancouverPhoto by: Katiemo
- SeaplanePhoto by: Katiemo
- The ladies!Photo by: Katiemo
- No better place to view ...Photo by: Greg P
- No better place to sea ...Photo by: Greg P
- Gorgeous viewPhoto by: Floyd G
- VancouverPhoto by: Ute S
- Seaplane at Coal HarbourPhoto by: Valerie P
United Kingdom, 07 2010
What You Can Expect
Brilliant, saw Vancouver from a totally different perspective. Well worth the money
Wonderful experience, what a great way to see the Vancouver area!
Just what we expected. A short ridge over the city. No better perspective that this. A new experience, taking off and landing on the water. Great experience. Highly recommended.
Dell United Kingdom
Having never been in a seaplane before, this was a very enjoyable experience. Taking off and landing on the water, and flying around the harbour. We went for the shorter 20 minute flight, and I was a bit unsure of how long we would actually get in the air. But we had a full 20 minutes of flying and I would recommend this.
Absolutely fantastic,weather was gorgeous and the flight was great taking in all the breathtaking scenery around Vancouver. From check in to the end of flight everything was perfect,complimentary tea/coffee before take off and then our grandson got to sit in the cockpit with the pilot,who was just great. Money well spent would recommend this trip,a must see for anyone who lives and visits Vancouver.
The tour was worth every dollar! Steve was a phenomenal pilot with great information about the beautiful city of Vancouver. I was even able to sit in the cockpit. My wife and I had a blast and we HIGHLY recommend!
The seaplane tour was wonderful. The flight time was just right to allow us to enjoy the sights and the experience while keeping the cost reasonable. As other reviews have noted, the rows have single seats on one side and two seats on the other. To ensure a single window seat and good view, you can pay 10 extra upon check-in. It was worth it for us, and we never had to try to see around the passenger next to us to look out the window. The pilot circled the city and natural area in each direction to make sure each side had the same views. All in all, I am thrilled we did this.
All went well - efficient, welcoming staff, on time, beautiful weather. Highly recommended.