Up, up and away! See the city of Vancouver and the beautiful surrounding mountains from the air on a scenic seaplane tour. Escape the crowds on an ideal introductory tour of Vancouver from above. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
- 20-minute seaplane tour of Vancouver
- Soar above Vancouver for a birds-eye view of the city
- Small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring personalized service
- Land with an exhilarating splash into the water
- Carbon offset levy and taxes included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your scenic seaplane flight departs from Vancouver's bustling harbor and takes you on a 20-minute flight around the city's skyline and surrounds. Landing with an exhilarating spray of water on touch down, you return to earth (or sea!) having gained a unique birds-eye perspective of Vancouver. On your seaplane tour of Vancouver, you'll soar in the sky for 20 minutes and discover Vancouver as well as the spectacular Olympic venues from a bird's eye view.