- Discover the best of Vancouver in four hours!
- Receive free transportation to your port and free luggage transfer
- Explore famous Gastown, Chinatown, Robson Street and Canada Place
- Stop at Stanley Park to see the historic totem poles and get a bird's-eye view of Burrard Inlet from Prospect Point
- Take in the views of English Bay and Vancouver Harbor
- Wander around Granville Island, and visit artists' studios and sample delicious culinary delights at Granville Island Public Market
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a stop at Brockton Point in Stanley Park to see the nine historic totem poles built by the First People in British Columbia. These stunning pieces of artworks reflect the rich culture of the indigenous people of the Pacific Northwest. You'll take a walk in the forest and ascend to Prospect Point, the highest point of Stanley Park, and get amazing scenic views of the North Shore Mountains, the Lions Gate Bridge, and Burrand Inlet. You'll also pass by English Bay, Vancouver's famous sunbathing region destination, and Vancouver Harbor.
You'll also take a stop at Granville Island and venture to Granville's Public Market where you'll find a variety of stalls selling beautiful homemade goods and gastronomic masterpieces. Explore the eclectic art scene by meeting and chatting with artists in their shops and viewing their unique creations made from glass to textiles.
Finally, you'll conclude your Vancouver City Highlights experience at the lookout viewing deck high atop the Vancouver Lookout to get a 360-degree view of Vancouver. The glass elevator will lift you up 430 feet skyward from the street level in just 40 seconds. The view from the top will leave you breathless.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Vancouver for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.