- Discover the best of Vancouver in four hours!
- Receive free transportation to your port and free luggage transfer
- Explore famous Gastown, Chinatown, Robson Street and Canada Place
- Stop at Stanley Park to see the historic totem poles and get a bird's-eye view of Burrard Inlet from Prospect Point
- Take in the views of English Bay and Vancouver Harbor
- Wander around Granville Island, and visit artists' studios and sample delicious culinary delights at Granville Island Public Market
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Vancouver for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Please note: You must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm. Your luggage will be transported with you, so no need to store it prior to the tour.
We were picked up prompt at 10am and the luggage was taken to the ship.
The tour was excellent and we were dropped at the cruise terminal around 2pm
Would recommend this tour
Great tour of the city with a very informative guide .
The tour was great and the driver had a lot of information. She was great
FIrst of all they were on time picking us up at the hotel. Our tour guide was friendly, informative, and great. For us this was a this was a pre-cruise tour, and was great way to get to know the basics about the city.
Nice quick tour of Vancouver with hotel pickup and luggage drop off. Well organized and a nice day pre cruise morning!
Picked us up at our hotel on time in a comfortable, air conditioned shuttle. We very much enjoyed the tour and sights of Vancouver. The tour guide, Gavin, was fun to be with and had interesting facts and stories to share about Vancouver. At the end of the tour he dropped us off right at the cruise port and even checked in our luggage for us too, which was very convenient!
This tour was amazing!