- Half-day pre- or post-cruise excursion into Vancouver’s beautiful surrounding countryside
- Discover the stunning beauty of Vancouver's North Shore
- Drive over the Lion's Gate Bridge, a National Historic Site of Canada
- Spot salmon leaping their way upriver at the Capilano Fish Hatchery
- Walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge for a thrilling adventure
- Look out on gorgeous views of Mount Baker and Vancouver Island atop Grouse Mountain
- Free hotel pickup and/or cruise terminal drop-off including luggage transfer
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Meander among the towering trees of this temperate rainforest and learn the traditions of the indigenous First Nations’ peoples. Then walk across the 446-foot (136-meter) bridge to the other side of the river, where you can climb to the canopy and stroll through the Treetops Adventure walkway high above the canyon and river below. For those seeking a more thrilling adventure, try Clifffwalk, the newest attraction at the bridge. This heart-stopping journey will take you through the rainforest on a series of suspended walkways jutting out from the granite cliff face to unexplored territories of the park.
At the Grouse Mountain Skyride, take the tram to a 3,937-foot (1,200-meter) viewpoint above the city and enjoy nature’s spectacular view. In the summertime, amble along the mountaintop meadows and witness the Logging Sports show. Get up close to grizzly bears with only a thin wire fence between you and them. On top of this beautiful mountain on a clear day, you can see Mount Baker and Vancouver Island off British Columbia’s coast.
For pre-cruise tours, you’ll be driven to your cruise ship terminal, where you and your bags will board your ship.
Everything about the tour and the way in which it was organized were great. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well-organized, had great and informative tour guides. This is a beautiful area to tour and this tour really does it justice.
Our guide was wonderful - helpful and informative. Enjoyed every minute. Some attractions we would have liked more time for example at the capilone bridge walk - more time there and less time at the bear viewing place. It was even fun walking and hiking in the rain. thank you Terry and Abe