- Gourmet lunch tour in Vancouver
- Take an easy walk to several award-winning restaurants and specialty grocers that highlight Vancouver's diverse cuisine
- Enjoy 12 food tastings of Vancouver's most delicious foods and sweets, plus wine
- Learn about Vancouver's food culture from your local foodie guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your excursion includes four courses of food spread over 12 hearty tastings, accompanied by local wines. (Please see the itinerary below for a full sample menu.) You’ll enjoy an array of staple dishes that create the pastiche of Vancouver’s cuisine, such as award-winning dim sum at Kirin Chinese Restaurant, local cheeses and macaron. As you sample flavors from the Americas, Asia and beyond, you’ll see why Vancouver has become a vibrant food destination. Top off the meal at Bella Gelateria with a scoop of delicious sorbetto or gelato.
Throughout the tour, stop for tastings of prize-winning BC wine, see behind-the-scenes action in the kitchen and get insider tips on which eateries to visit – and if you have other questions, just ask!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Vancouver port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Steamed prawn and pork dumpling topped with flying-fish roe
- Sticky rice with pork and dried scallop wrapped in lotus leaf
- 100-mile BC wine from Domaine de Chaberton Bacchus Estate Winery
- Trugs spicy red-pepper and white-wine jelly
- Leslie Stowes' hazelnut and cranberry rainforest crisp
- Top Chef Canada's award-winning BBQ pulled pork sandwich
- Red Truck Ale
- Wild sockeye salmon tartar with tempura seaweed chips
- Agedashi tofu
- Junmai Nama sake
- Salted caramel gelato
- Meyer lemon sorbetto