- Gourmet lunch tour in Vancouver
- Take an easy walk to several popular restaurants, local eateries, bistros, breweries and wine bars
- Enjoy 12 food tastings of Vancouver's most delicious foods and sweets, plus wine, beer and sake
- Learn about Vancouver's food culture from your local foodie guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
First, savor dim sum at Kirin Chinese Restaurant, winner of Vancouver’s 'Best Dim Sum' for the sixth consecutive year by Vancouver Magazine. Then take a brief stroll along Vancouver’s gourmet restaurant street and trendy shopping neighborhood to Sutton Place Wine Merchant, where you’ll sip a glass of award-winning 100-mile BC wine accompanied by small bites.
Just across the street lies Ensemble Tap, a beer-centric comfort food eatery run by Canada’s ‘Top Chef’ Dale MacKay. Hear stories about Dale’s Top Chef Canada competition as you sip local craft beer and chow down on his award-winning BBQ pulled pork sandwich made with organic free-range pork. You'll also get a behind-the-scenes look at the kitchen facilities to discover how this busy restaurant runs so smoothly.
Continue along Granville Street to ShuRaku Sake Bar and Bistro. Throw back some of artisan sake maker’s Junmai Nama Sake, paired with fresh, delectable wild sockeye salmon tartar. Try agedashi tofu, a yummy deep-fried, Japanese-style tofu.
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Vancouver port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Steamed prawn and pork dumpling topped with flying-fish roe
- Sticky rice with pork and dried scallop wrapped in lotus leaf
- 100-mile BC wine from Domaine de Chaberton Bacchus Estate Winery
- Trugs spicy red-pepper and white-wine jelly
- Leslie Stowes' hazelnut and cranberry rainforest crisp
- Top Chef Canada's award-winning BBQ pulled pork sandwich
- Red Truck Ale
- Wild sockeye salmon tartar with tempura seaweed chips
- Agedashi tofu
- Junmai Nama sake
- Salted caramel gelato
- Meyer lemon sorbetto