- 2-hour Granville Island Public Market shore excursion
- Taste regional and seasonal delicacies
- Learn about the variety of food vendors from your expert guide
- Explore more than 50 artisanal vendors in this food-lover's paradise!
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's Worry-Free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Take a short taxi ride to Granville Island and follow your local guide around the public market, stopping along the way to enjoy tastings of seasonal and regional goodies. Feel free to ask any questions you may have during the tour. Get the inside scoop from a true local and find out where the best food stands are. Discover what’s in season and find out which vendors are must-sees! Your tour includes a tote bag for you to keep, so feel free to buy any items that catch your eye. Continue to shop after your tour or visit any of the artisanal shops just outside the market. Stop at the wine shop, micro roaster of organic coffee, one of Canada's few sake distilleries and more!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Vancouver port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.