- Private Vancouver shore excursion of Vancouver's highlights
- Visit the evergreen oasis of Stanley Park and the historic Lions Gate Bridge
- See Chinatown, Gastown and the Lookout Observatory
- Discover Granville Island, home to Vancouver's creative community
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your private four-hour Vancouver shore excursion features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Vancouver for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.