- Private Vancouver shore excursion of Vancouver's highlights
- Visit the evergreen oasis of Stanley Park and the historic Lions Gate Bridge
- See Chinatown, Gastown and Queen Elizabeth Park
- Discover Granville Island, home to Vancouver's creative community
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your private four-hour Vancouver shore excursion features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- Queen Elizabeth Park for scenic views
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Vancouver for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had a little trouble meeting up with our tour guide Steve (due to a problem at the desk, not notifying him we were there waiting, and our cell phone not working in the cruise terminal) but was relieved when we finally did as it was a perfect tour for us...private driver-guide, as we had physical limitations, but did want to get to see Vancouver. Steve was very knowledgeable and a gentleman, understanding we needed to take it a bit slower. We were glad to see what we could and enjoyed it all!!! Thanks Steve! 4 from Florida
It was very disappointing and frustrating to say the least! We waitrd from 8:20 am to 11: 00 am at the pier and no one showed up! No tect no call. We tried to call several times but we always got a prerecorded menu then we would get disconnected. I have not heard from anyone yet..reported may 9.