- Private Vancouver shore excursion to Victoria and the Butchart Gardens
- Ferry ride across the Strait of Georgia
- Visit the historical Legislature Buildings, Empress Hotel and Beacon Hill Park
- Learn about the natural history of Canada at the Royal British Columbia Museum
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Once your cruise ship docks in Vancouver, your guide will drive you from downtown Vancouver to the ferry terminal for priority boarding on the British Columbia Ferry service. The 1 hour 40 minute cruise across the Strait of Georgia takes you through the breathtaking Gulf Islands. Don't forget your camera for amazing photo opportunities!
Your first stop will be the world famous Butchart Gardens where you'll enjoy a truly amazing abundance of horticultural mastery. Being a private tour, you'll leave when you are ready. Most people take at least a couple of hours to explore the gardens (with time for tea if you please).
Then it is on to Victoria where you'll see the Legislature Buildings, Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park and more. Enjoy some free time to explore this fascinating city and all it has to offer. Admission to the Royal British Columbia Museum is included. Return to Vancouver via BC Ferry service for a late evening conclusion.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Victoria tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Vancouver for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.