- Great-value 2-day sightseeing combo tour for Vancouver
- Explore Vancouver at your own pace
- See Vancouver's top sights on a hop-on hop-off tour with 22 stops
- Admire breathtaking views of the city from the Vancouver Lookout
- Step back in time to 15th-century China at the Dr Sun-Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
What You Can Expect
During your two days, use the hop-on hop-off bus route to see Vancouver’s top attractions, two of which are included in your tour price! Access the Vancouver Lookout by hopping off at Harbour Centre (stop number two) and riding up the 430-foot (131-meter) tower for awe-inspiring views of the city.
Your other included attraction is the famous Dr Sun-Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, which you can reach by hopping off at stop number 21. This iconic Chinese garden brings a magical and historical perspective to modern-day Vancouver's Chinatown. With an exclusively crafted Ming Dynasty home and traditional tea ceremonies, the garden will make you feel as if you have been transported back to 15th-century China. The stunning architecture emulates the natural beauty that surrounds it, and wonderfully landscaped plants, trees and a beautiful pond add to the garden’s serenity.
There are 20 more stops to explore, so hop back on the bus and continuing your sightseeing!