- Easy and convenient transfer from the Port of Vancouver to downtown Victoria
- Visit Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia, after your cruise
- Includes coach transfer and BC ferry
- Daily departures on cruise arrival dates
What You Can Expect
Make the 4.5-hour trip to Victoria in comfort. A coach will transport you to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, where you’ll board the BC Ferry for the scenic cruise to Swartz Bay (BC Ferry Terminal), a few miles outside downtown Victoria. Keep your eyes open for wildlife and admire the beautiful vistas! When you arrive at Swartz Bay, take the coach directly to the Victoria Bus Terminal located next to the world famous Empress Hotel.
Victoria is the picturesque capital city of British Columbia and is steeped in history and impressive architecture. It’s also home to the famous Butchart Gardens. Located at the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria offers a variety of activities and sights to keep you busy during your visit.
- Cruise Terminal(s) Departure 9:15 am
- Tsawwassen (BC Ferries Terminal) 11:00 am
- Arrive Victoria (Downtown Terminal) 1:20 pm
This was an all-included trip from Victoria, BC to Vancouver, BC to meet our cruise ship. The bus station was near our hotel, and the whole trip was so convenient, as the bus actually boarded the ferry and we didn't have to transfer on either end. The ferry was huge and amazing, including a full dining area, arcade, and restrooms. The driver was friendly and knowledgeable, and we felt comfortable with his handling our luggage and delivering us to the cruise terminal. Overall, a great way to go!
The bus was clean, comfortable and the driver was great. There was never a sense of danger, only great competence.