- Combo package to see Vancouver’s best attractions
- Explore Vancouver’s top sights at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off trolley tour, valid for two days
- Enjoy daytime or evening admission to the Vancouver Lookout observation deck at Harbour Centre
- Delight in sea otters, dolphins, sharks and jellyfish with admission to Vancouver Aquarium
- One-way trip on a False Creek ferry included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your Vancouver Trolley ticket is your passport to excitement. Tour at your own pace as you pass or visit Vancouver's major attractions, famous parks and gardens, shopping areas, and fine restaurants.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hop-on Hop-off Vancouver Trolley stops:
Park Route (Green)
- Canada Place
- Hyatt Regency
- Blue Horizon
- Westin Bayshore
- Stanley Park – Rose Garden
- Stanley Park – Vancouver Aquarium
- Stanley Park – Totem Poles
- Stanley Park – Lumberman’s Arch
- Stanley Park – Prospect Point
- Stanley Park – The Teahouse
- Stanley Park – The Fish House
- English Bay (Beach & Davie)
- False Creek Ferries
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Sheraton Wall Centre
- Sutton Place (in front of Francesco’s Ristorante)
City & Museum Route (Red)
- Canada Place
- Art Gallery
- Holiday Inn
- Vanier Park – Museum of Vancouver & Space Centre
- Maritime Museum
- Granville Island
- Yaletown (Brix Restaurant)
- Library Square
- Sandman Hotel on West Georgia
- Hampton Inn
- Edgewater Casino
- Science World
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Gardens
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Vancouver Urban Winery
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- Steamclock (Gastown)
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre
- Viewing hours from 8:30am – 10:30pm
*Last elevator ride to the observation deck is 20 minutes prior to closing time.
- September 5 to June 23
- 10am – 5:30pm
- June 24 to September 4
- 9:30am – 7pm
- Christmas Day: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- New Years Day: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
This is a great tour for people who only have a couple days in Vancouver. We stayed on the trolley the first day and on the second day got off at the stops we wanted to see more of. The Trolley drivers were very informative and friendly and very helpful to find our way through the city. We would recommend this to everyone.
Raining on the first day,bus a bit leaky. Enjoyed the visit to the Aquarium. Many fish and aquatic animals to see. Can see the Beluga whales from below as too wet outside. Next day on the bus not wet saw a lot more good loop of Dowwntown Vancouver visited the Lookout great views. Well worth the tour and very good value
Great way to get around the main sights and good value.
We did not end up using the Hop on Hop Off because we thought it would run later to see the Observation deck at night. The Aquarium and observation deck were both very nice and Vancouver we fell in love with.
I already rated this. You don't need to send multiple requests.
We truly enjoyed this opportunity to see Vancouver. the 2 day hop on hop off is an excellent way to see what you want to see more of. we only wish we had more time in our sked. we'll go back to Vancouver again, for certain.
Well worth the cost of the tickets. My 11 year old granddaughter and I enjoyed the sightseeing. The Vancouver Aquarium and Lookout Observation Deck are must see attractions in Vancouver. We made several stops during the two days including Chinatown, Gastown, Canada Place, and the Granville Island not too mention their beautiful Stanley Park.
This Combo Package was very exciting and User Friendly. It is valid for 2 days and you can visit your favourite destinations by getting down on your stop. After you are done, another Bus will pick you up from the same spot. This gives a good amount of time to checkout the places one wants to visit.
P.S. - Bicycle ride in Stanley Park is a Must :-)
On the tour, we saw sights that we would not have otherwise known existed! The tour guide/driver was very knowledgeable and shared information, history and culture as we enjoyed the ride on the trolley. We had a wonderful time and would love to do it all over again!