- Walking tour of Vancouver's Gastown and Chinatown
- Walk down the cobblestone streets of historic Gastown and see the famous Steam Clock
- Grab a pint of ale at a local Irish bar
- Explore North America's 2nd-largest Chinatown and unfold its rich past
- Soak in the sights, sounds and smells of the Chinese markets
- Sample soothing Chinese tea at a local tea shop
- Relax in the serene Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
Make the short walk to Gastown, Vancouver’s birthplace, where the area’s first saloon was opened in the 1860s. Mosey along the cobblestone streets as you discover the heritage buildings, native galleries, and unique mix of boutiques and restaurants. As you walk down Blood Alley, you’ll see Gastown’s famous Steam Clock and hear it sound the Westminster chime to signal the time. Then stroll to the heart of historic Gastown and try cider and ale at a local Irish bar before heading to Chinatown.
Get a taste of Chinatown’s ancient and fascinating culture as you walk past the striking historical buildings. Your guide will provide expert insight into the history of Chinatown as you stroll through the lively Chinese produce markets, herbal medicine shops and colorful alleys. Sample soothing, fragrant Chinese tea at a local tea shop, and learn about the different varieties. Then take a peaceful break at the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, where you’ll journey back in time to a 15th-century Chinese garden oasis.