- 2-hour walking food tour of Vancouver's Chinatown
- Explore a variety of shops and taste local delicacies such as BBQ meats, traditional sweets, teas and more
- Dine on a delicious and authentic dim sum lunch (if option selected)
- Tour is led by a skilled and knowledgeable Chinese Canadian food expert
- Small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your skilled, knowledgeable guide is a Chinese Canadian food expert who will share stories and the unique history of this area as you walk through historic streets and hidden alleys. Unlock the secrets of a food culture that has truly shaped Vancouver and that continues to be the backbone of the city's famous pan-Asian cuisine.
After an introduction to some of the historical buildings and heritage landmarks of the surrounding area, you will make your way into the heart of Chinatown. Visit herbal stores, meat shops, bakeries and specialty stores. Taste a variety of food samples along the tour, including BBQ meats, exotic fruits, traditional teas and snacks, and more! Your tour comes with a souvenir tote bag to carry any purchases that you might make during or after the tour.
Following your walking tour, you have the option to enjoy a spectacular guided dim sum lunch at one of Vancouver's most authentic Chinese restaurants. This is the perfect way to end this tasty tour.