- Holiday lights adventure at the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver
- Enter a winter wonderland as you walk across the magnificent suspension bridge
- Admire trees adorned with sparkling lights and Christmas decorations
- Walk through the forest and enjoy bird’s-eye views from the glass-bottom Cliffwalk
- Take a guided nature walk to learn about native flora and fauna
- Enjoy great family-friendly holiday activities like glass blowing and cookie decorating
- Free shuttle between downtown Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk across the 446-foot (136-meter) suspension bridge, which spans across the Capilano River. Enjoy a dazzling spectacle of holiday lights and Christmas decorations in the forest around you, making you feel as if you’ve entered a winter wonderland.
On your Treetops Adventure, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of this thriving coastal forest as you venture from one Douglas fir tree to another on a series of elevated suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 100 feet (30 meters) above the forest floor.
Then, enjoy unparalleled views on the thrilling Cliffwalk, a glass-bottom viewing area suspended over the Capilano River!
Afterward, join a guided nature or history walk or explore on your own to discover the mysteries of this old-growth forest and spot various native flora and fauna. You can also enjoy fun, family-friendly holiday activities throughout the day including decorating gingerbread cookies, creating glass-blown ornaments and listening to live holiday music.
You can ride the shuttle back to Vancouver whenever you like.
Wonderful experience to see all the Christmas lights so high up in the magnificent forest. A must see in Vancouver! Very easy to get to and from with the free shuttle bus.
Fantastic a must see at Christmas time. Make sure you have lots of warm clothes.