- Holiday lights adventure at the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver
- Enter a winter wonderland as you walk across the magnificent suspension bridge
- Admire trees adorned with sparkling lights and Christmas decorations
- Walk through the forest and enjoy bird’s-eye views from the glass-bottom Cliffwalk
- Take a guided nature walk to learn about native flora and fauna
- Enjoy great family-friendly holiday activities like glass blowing and cookie decorating
- Free shuttle between downtown Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great adventures the bridge were amazing
Absolutely fantastic. Was a great experience and the Christmas lights were beautiful
Delightful way to spend New Year's Eve. The bridges and cliff walk were spectacular and just a little bit scary at moments ! Would highly recommend this
Beautiful place. It is better to visit it in the early afternoon and stay until 5pm. Otherwise, the line would be very long.
Wonderful experience to see all the Christmas lights so high up in the magnificent forest. A must see in Vancouver! Very easy to get to and from with the free shuttle bus.
Fantastic a must see at Christmas time. Make sure you have lots of warm clothes.
This was so much fun - I thought I'd be scared going on the suspension bridge because I was on one in the Amazon Rain Forest that terrified me, but this bridge was not only beautiful and an easy walk across, it was fun! The lights everywhere were amazing. I am glad I experienced it in December. Great price for what you get, which includes a free 30-minute shuttle. A must to visit when in Vancouver!