- Holiday lights adventure at the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver
- Enter a winter wonderland as you walk across the magnificent suspension bridge
- Admire trees adorned with sparkling lights and Christmas decorations
- Walk through the forest and enjoy bird’s-eye views from the glass-bottom Cliffwalk
- Take a guided nature walk to learn about native flora and fauna
- Enjoy great family-friendly holiday activities like glass blowing and cookie decorating
- Free shuttle between downtown Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk across the 446-foot (136-meter) suspension bridge, which spans across the Capilano River. Enjoy a dazzling spectacle of holiday lights and Christmas decorations in the forest around you, making you feel as if you’ve entered a winter wonderland.
On your Treetops Adventure, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of this thriving coastal forest as you venture from one Douglas fir tree to another on a series of elevated suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 100 feet (30 meters) above the forest floor.
Then, enjoy unparalleled views on the thrilling Cliffwalk, a glass-bottom viewing area suspended over the Capilano River!
Afterward, join a guided nature or history walk or explore on your own to discover the mysteries of this old-growth forest and spot various native flora and fauna. You can also enjoy fun, family-friendly holiday activities throughout the day including decorating gingerbread cookies, creating glass-blown ornaments and listening to live holiday music.
You can ride the shuttle back to Vancouver whenever you like.