- 35-minute Venice shared gondola flotilla ride and serenade
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as the Rialto Bridge, Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
- Choose from four afternoon and evening departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gondolas on a small canalPhoto by: Melanie V
- VeneziaPhoto by: Jonathan B
- IMG_7095Photo by: Jill M
- Love on the canalPhoto by: Margaret M
USA, 08 2010
- Happy VoyagersPhoto by: Lizette A
USA, 07 2010
- venicePhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- San MarcoPhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- On the Grande Canal, VenicePhoto by: CAROL C
New Zealand, 08 2009
- Romantic SerenadePhoto by: JOSE F
USA, 03 2009
- VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- Local Gondola OperatorPhoto by: William A
USA, 11 2008
- Gondola RidePhoto by: willysiswopandoyo
- serenade Canal GrandePhoto by: Wim P
- Navigating the laguna at ...Photo by: Cristina G
- Sunset Gondola RidePhoto by: Crystal N
- Gondola ridePhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- La chanteurPhoto by: Annie D
- En toute intimitéPhoto by: Annie D
- Most unromantic Gondola ...Photo by: Anna P
- Puente de RialtoPhoto by: José Carlos D
What You Can Expect
Not as romantic as the photo, but an amazing once in a lifetime experience. About 15 min on the grand canal - which is more than enough - think I-95 or I-5 ! then down some of the smaller canals for another half hour which are a delightful trip. The serenade was wonderful. The trip length was just right. Highly recommended.
We had the accordion player and the singer in our gondola! It was such a nice ride. Definitely a must do in Venice!
Fantastic, would do again!
Great fun. Well worth doing.
This was well worth it!
The singing was marvelous.
It was a fun tour ...
Penny United Kingdom
Really enjoyed our gondola ride with viator. It was on time, I also got reminders from viator which was great. The serenade was great. I would highly recommend.
IT WAS A FAB EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH, WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
If you can do it this is a great experience. I highly recommend it. Our scheduled time was not totally correct and we waited for over an hour so beware of that but they noticed we waited and let us in first. It was fun and lovely.