- 35-minute Venice shared gondola flotilla ride and serenade
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as the Rialto Bridge, Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
- Choose from four afternoon and evening departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gondola SerenadePhoto by: russelldurnford
- Gondolas on a small canalPhoto by: Melanie V
- VeneziaPhoto by: Jonathan B
- IMG_7095Photo by: Jill M
- Love on the canalPhoto by: Margaret M
USA, 08 2010
- Happy VoyagersPhoto by: Lizette A
USA, 07 2010
- venicePhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- San MarcoPhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- On the Grande Canal, VenicePhoto by: CAROL C
New Zealand, 08 2009
- Romantic SerenadePhoto by: JOSE F
USA, 03 2009
- VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- Local Gondola OperatorPhoto by: William A
USA, 11 2008
- Gondola RidePhoto by: willysiswopandoyo
- serenade Canal GrandePhoto by: Wim P
- Navigating the laguna at ...Photo by: Cristina G
- Sunset Gondola RidePhoto by: Crystal N
- Gondola ridePhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- La chanteurPhoto by: Annie D
- En toute intimitéPhoto by: Annie D
- Most unromantic Gondola ...Photo by: Anna P
What You Can Expect
We were in the boat with the accordian player and the singer! Trip was the right length. Loved cruising on the back streets of Venice.
This is our second time with this company. I called the day of our reservation because it was raining and cold and asked if I could change my reservation to the next day. There was no problem at all. It's easy to find and the ride and music was perfect
very good value for money - I would book again.
The Serenade certainly added to the ambeance would definitely recommend booking from home,gave us much more time to explore.
Fun, relaxing time!
Just wonderful... We were lucky enough to have the singer and accordian player in our gondola.. Wow, it was one of my favorite memories of our trip!
The serenade was great!
Did this on first evening in Venice to fit it all in. It was relaxing and a great introduction to an amazing town. Serenade was Bellissimo.
it was great thank you
The singer at the gondola had a beautiful voice. He sang multiple songs while we sailed along the grand canal, smaller canals and other areas not accessible by foot.
The overall experience was quite unique. Just wish we had a longer ride as I didnt want to get off the gondola.