HURRY! Book by May 31, 2016 to save up to 30% on select tours in Venice. This exclusive offer applies to all departure times and dates through December 31, 2016. Please note that this offer is available for new transactions only and cannot be applied to any existing booking
- 35-minute Venice shared gondola flotilla ride and serenade
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as the Rialto Bridge, Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
- Choose from four afternoon and evening departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gondola SerenadePhoto by: russelldurnford
- Gondolas on a small canalPhoto by: Melanie V
- VeneziaPhoto by: Jonathan B
- IMG_7095Photo by: Jill M
- Love on the canalPhoto by: Margaret M
USA, 08 2010
- Happy VoyagersPhoto by: Lizette A
USA, 07 2010
- venicePhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- San MarcoPhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- On the Grande Canal, VenicePhoto by: CAROL C
New Zealand, 08 2009
- Romantic SerenadePhoto by: JOSE F
USA, 03 2009
- VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- Local Gondola OperatorPhoto by: William A
USA, 11 2008
- sérénade italiennePhoto by: BEATRICE B
- Gondola RidePhoto by: willysiswopandoyo
- serenade Canal GrandePhoto by: Wim P
- Navigating the laguna at ...Photo by: Cristina G
- Sunset Gondola RidePhoto by: Crystal N
- Gondola ridePhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- La chanteurPhoto by: Annie D
- En toute intimitéPhoto by: Annie D
What You Can Expect
Excellent!! Cannot go to Venice without a gondola ride.
Finding the place where the ride starts was like mission impossible. Then when you finally get there the Gondola guys were not helpful. But the ride was nice and the guy who sings was fantastic.
Jacki L United States of ...
Highly recommend the serenade tour! It was entertaining and relaxing. It would have been an awkwardly quiet ride otherwise. Our gondolier was friendly and great, not at all immature like I've read in some other reviews. I wish the boat had comfortable seats on both ends we were lucky to snag the comfortable seat on the end, but our friends were cramped in the middle seats opposite eachother and were a bit worried they might fall in. We caught the sunset which made it great for photos! Overall a wonderful experience.
WONDERFUL BOAT TRIP THROUGH THE CANALS WITH AN EXCELLENT SINGING PERFORMANCE
Very touristy, but you have to ride a gondola while in Venice! Get in the boat first for the best seat
We were in the boat with the accordian player and the singer! Trip was the right length. Loved cruising on the back streets of Venice.
This is our second time with this company. I called the day of our reservation because it was raining and cold and asked if I could change my reservation to the next day. There was no problem at all. It's easy to find and the ride and music was perfect
very good value for money - I would book again.
The Serenade certainly added to the ambeance would definitely recommend booking from home,gave us much more time to explore.
$46.51 Save $9.30