- 35-minute Venice shared gondola flotilla ride and serenade
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as the Rialto Bridge, Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
- Choose from four afternoon and evening departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gondolas on a small canalPhoto by: Melanie V
- VeneziaPhoto by: Jonathan B
- IMG_7095Photo by: Jill M
- Love on the canalPhoto by: Margaret M
USA, 08 2010
- Happy VoyagersPhoto by: Lizette A
USA, 07 2010
- venicePhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- San MarcoPhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- On the Grande Canal, VenicePhoto by: CAROL C
New Zealand, 08 2009
- Romantic SerenadePhoto by: JOSE F
USA, 03 2009
- VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- Local Gondola OperatorPhoto by: William A
USA, 11 2008
- Navigating the laguna at ...Photo by: Cristina G
- Sunset Gondola RidePhoto by: Crystal N
- Gondola ridePhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- La chanteurPhoto by: Annie D
- En toute intimitéPhoto by: Annie D
- Most unromantic Gondola ...Photo by: Anna P
- Puente de RialtoPhoto by: José Carlos D
- Plaza de San MarcosPhoto by: José Carlos D
- Vista desde el capanario.Photo by: José Carlos D
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed our gondola ride with viator. It was on time, I also got reminders from viator which was great. The serenade was great. I would highly recommend.
IT WAS A FAB EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH, WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
If you can do it this is a great experience. I highly recommend it. Our scheduled time was not totally correct and we waited for over an hour so beware of that but they noticed we waited and let us in first. It was fun and lovely.
The Gondola ride was awesome. The Serenade from the singer was moving. We hoped the ride could be longer because it was so beautiful. Of course I'll recommend!
Very romantic and unique.
Highly recommend this - it was an unforgettable experience indeed. A 'must-do' activity in Venice :-
Gondola Ride and Serenade was awesome. Great gondolier, good route, and good serenade!
Excellent tour! Is a great way to start your trip in Venice. The serenade was well worth it. Definitely recommend.
United States of America
Great ride around Venice very romantic, all on time