- Half-day sightseeing tour of Murano, Torcello and Burano
- Visit the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon by motorboat from Venice
- Watch master glass blowers at work at a factory on Murano
- See Venice's Byzantine churches on Torcello – the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and the Church of Santa Fosca
- Browse for lace on Burano and admire the painted houses
- Hear commentary provided by an expert guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
Recent Photos of This Tour
- BuranoPhoto by: MIGUEL A B
- Shaped Glass CompletedPhoto by: John P
- Murano and BuranoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Murano, Burano and Torcello ...Photo by: gsoldi
USA, 11 2010
- Murano, Burano and Torcello ...Photo by: Peter S
- Colourful fishing village of ...Photo by: Edwin M
Australia, 09 2010
- Burano IslandPhoto by: Eirini T
Cyprus, 07 2010
- Murano IslandPhoto by: S G
- Burano Island with colourful ...Photo by: Julie S
South Africa, 01 2016
- Leaving Burano IslandPhoto by: Susan L
- Burano een must to seePhoto by: Dorine D
- Glasfabriek MuranoPhoto by: Dorine D
- BuranoPhoto by: Sharon W
- MuranoPhoto by: Keith O
- Burano at TwilightPhoto by: Michael C
- Burano PastelsPhoto by: Cristina G
- Burano leaning towerPhoto by: Eulalio M
- Soaking in the ViewPhoto by: Guido
- St. MarksPhoto by: Joseph Paul M
- TorcelloPhoto by: DMITRIY Y
Russian Federation, 08 2015
What You Can Expect
wonderful experience if you want to see the Laguna highly recommend Burano Island - with peaceful and colourful architecture:
really good value for money and very enjoyable!
Could have done without Torcello but absolutely loved this tour, would do again!
We had a wonderful time. I really enjoyed the lacerating and the lady that was available to show us was very kind. Thank you
This tour if started at 10 Am we could have visited more units and highly recommended to see true culture of Venice
One of the best sightseeing tours for tourist visiting Venice and wants to cover the adjacent islands Murano, Burano and Torcello. The guide was very informative and provide detailed history of all the small islands nearby . We started at 2 pm and finish the tour by 6 30 pm at San Marco. I highly recommend this tour.
A well organised tour with an amazing guide who switched seamlessly between 4 languages! The only disappointment is that I would have liked more time on Torcello. I didn't know until I was there what a truly amazing island it is. I would recommend this tour as a good introduction to the islands.
Fantastic trip and great value for money. We loved visiting the three islands, if anything more time on Torcello and Burano would be appreciated. We had beautiful fine, winter weather for our day and it was all quite magical.
This tour was a little dissapointing! Needs to be more organized getting on boat etc.
We decided to stay on first stop, got recommendations for lunch , and took our own private
boat back to Venice which was arranged by restaurant owner!
harvey e Canada
The tour was really worthwhile and excellent value for the price.
The scheduling was perfect and allowed us to visit sites and places
we normally would have overlooked.
$22.86 Save $2.46