- Private arrival transfer from Treviso Airport to Venice hotels
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi transport
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a private service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
What You Can Expect
- A professional driver will greet you at Treviso Airport and transport you and your luggage in a minivan to Piazzale Roma, just outside of central Venice. A representative will meet you at the pier embarkation point and assist you with finding your private water taxi. Hop aboard the motorboat and travel on your own to your hotel.
- A professional driver will greet you at Treviso Airport and transport you and your luggage in a minivan to Piazzale Roma. A representative will meet you at the pier embarkation point, lead you to your private water taxi and accompany you on the boat all the way to the door of your hotel.
Please note: As not all hotels have private piers, you’ll be dropped off at the closest available pier to your hotel.
Please provide hotel and flight details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your arrival by contacting the number on your voucher.
Price is per person, based on six adults per vehicle.
This was the wisest choice i made during my entire trip. Pick up right at gate, wonderful driver with stories 1/2 hour handed off to another greeter who placed me in a private boat to hotel. My first time in Venice and traveling alone.
This was the only negative point from what was a great weekend in Venice. The cost is simply a rip off for what you get. It started fine, the airport taxi was comfortable and the driver very friendly. We then arrived at the water taxi which should have been a romantic start to our trip but ended up as a damp squib. Firstly the tour operator accompanies you on the boat which is unnecessary. You also can't really see anything during the ride as the high windows on the boat prevent this. It also took us about five minutes to get to our hotel - I would have thought that for a cost in excess of 200 we would have had our trip extended to take in some of the other canals along the route. Very poor and highly recommend to avoid !