- Four-hour private tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Visit the three most famous islands in the Venetian lagoon on one private tour
- Glass-blowing factory and museum on Murano
- Shop for lace on Burano
- Venice's oldest church on Torcello
- Choose your own departure time between 9am and 7pm
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private tour of Venice's islands
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
What You Can Expect
Re-board your motor boat you'll journey to the island of Burano to admire picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors, and, of course, the famous lace. You can visit a museum dedicated to the craft of lace, and purchase the beautiful lace at local shops.
The last island stop is Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian lagoon. You'll see the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remains of the circular baptistery in the church of Santa Fosca.