- Private 4-hour tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello islands, in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise the Venetian Lagoon by motor boat with your guide
- Watch skilled glassblowers at work on Murano Island
- Admire Burano Island’s pretty fishing port and browse for lace in the island's traditional shops
- Explore Torcello Island and admire Venetian-Byzantine mosaics at the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- This private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Murano, Burano and Torcello while receiving undivided attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
I have never done a private tour before but this is the only way to go. Our tour guide gave us so much history and information. She took us to a couple of shops in Burano who sold very nice gifts at a very good price. She allowed us to go at our own pace and was very thorough. It was a tour highly recommended.
Samuel was an excellent guide. This was a genuine private tour where Samuel was happy to be flexible and build the trip round the 3 islands as we wanted. A genuine local really interested in making us have the best time. Loved it!
Our group of 4 were exceptionally pleased with the tour. Barbara was our personal guide for the day and she made the tour enjoyable and personable. We would highly recommend Barbara to any one. We enjoyed Murano and Burano a lot. Good half day.
Experienced guide, well arranged boat tour. Glass blowing demo at factory was excellent. Very good showroom and salesman.
Half day private tour was great. Hotel pickup great guide and wonderful sights plus came back up the grand canal back to the hotel.
Samuel was an excellent guide. He was very flexible with our preferences and we spent more time on Burano eating lunch and cruising around the picturesque town. Our 9 and 11 year old were thoroughly entertained.
We loved visiting Murano and Burano and because we had children under 10, we appreciated the private tour which we could manage at our convenience. Our guide was informed and answered questions well. We recommend this tour.
Our private half-day tour of Murano, Burano, and Torcello was simply the best. We had a wonderful guide and the water taxi was very comfortable. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and made our day so interesting.
Stefania was a marvelous tour guide and we had a spectacular trip to visit these three places. The glassblowing demonstration was unbelievable, crafting s horse in front of us from molten glass. Burano is so picturesque and a great place to have lunch. Do not miss this wonderful tour.