- Private 4-hour tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello islands, in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise the Venetian Lagoon by motor boat with your guide
- Watch skilled glassblowers at work on Murano Island
- Admire Burano Island’s pretty fishing port and browse for lace in the island's traditional shops
- Explore Torcello Island and admire Venetian-Byzantine mosaics at the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- This private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Murano, Burano and Torcello while receiving undivided attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Experienced guide, well arranged boat tour. Glass blowing demo at factory was excellent. Very good showroom and salesman.
Half day private tour was great. Hotel pickup great guide and wonderful sights plus came back up the grand canal back to the hotel.
Samuel was an excellent guide. He was very flexible with our preferences and we spent more time on Burano eating lunch and cruising around the picturesque town. Our 9 and 11 year old were thoroughly entertained.
We loved visiting Murano and Burano and because we had children under 10, we appreciated the private tour which we could manage at our convenience. Our guide was informed and answered questions well. We recommend this tour.
Our private half-day tour of Murano, Burano, and Torcello was simply the best. We had a wonderful guide and the water taxi was very comfortable. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and made our day so interesting.
Stefania was a marvelous tour guide and we had a spectacular trip to visit these three places. The glassblowing demonstration was unbelievable, crafting s horse in front of us from molten glass. Burano is so picturesque and a great place to have lunch. Do not miss this wonderful tour.
Tour was great, and the guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend Barbara to anyone that is looking to do this tour.
United States of America
A great experience! Personal guide was great and she was able to tailor the experience to our needs.
This was a highlight of our trip. Our private guide was very knowledgeable and we both loved Murano and Burano.
This tour was fantastic. Well worth the money. Guide was lovely and very knowledgable