- Two-hour private walking tour of Venice's San Polo area
- See where the famous courtesans lived and merchants worked
- Artworks by Titian and Bellini at the Frari
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
The second part of this tour allows you to admire the Gothic Frari church, which dwarfs the eastern section of San Polo. Built by Franciscans in around 1250, it is one of the city's largest places of worship. You will admire its striking interior, both for its sheer size and for the quality of its masterpieces ' the most famous being Titian's 'Assumption'.
Reviewed by Victoria P, October 2011
Our guide was terrific. Very knowledgeable and fun to talk with.
Reviewed by ALAN M, USA, September 2011
Great tour. You get as much as out of a tour as you put in. Since this was private tour, our guide was able to just our tour based on our knowledge and interest in the various subjects.