- Two-hour private guided walk through Venice
- Focus on the art and architecture of Venice
- Stained-glass window of San Giovanni and Paolo church and beautiful Miracoli church
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
During the tour you will make your way through a maze of narrow alleyways to the area where the illustrious Venetian Marco Polo lived. Along the way, your informative guide will give you a clear understanding of the evolution of a broad range of artistic and architectural achievements in Venice.
Our personal guide for our group of 6 was wonderful and knowledgeable and well prepared. He, being an architect himself, was able to give us an in depth explanation of all the architectural features of the various structures and buildings in the city. He came along with illustrations in books on the topic, showing us the mechanics of the construction. That 2 hour walking tour were the best, informative, interesting time we have ever spent in Venice.
Once again very interesting- the meeting point was a little hard to find