- Two-hour private walking tour of the Rialto market, San Polo and Frari Church
- Vibrant Rialto fruit and fish market
- Artworks by Titian and Bellini at the Frari
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, walk around the buzzing Rialto district, the historic hub of Venetian trade and commerce. Take in the sights, smells and sounds of the Rialto market, where Venetians have been gathering to buy and sell fresh fish, produce and other specialty goods for more than 600 years. Browse stalls piled high with locally caught fish and fresh regional produce, and observe the high-energy exchanges of local shopping.
Our guide, Massimo, was simply wonderful: prompt, personable, knowledgeable and flexible, adapting to what we had already visited and leading us to interesting parts of Venice, that we would never have found on our own. Full marks for him.
A great tour which was quickly altered to suit our group and the previous experiences we have had in Venice (as I think our guide thought it was our first time). Lots of photo opportunities and I even managed to sneak into a shop and buy a handbag! A lovely tour, taken at our own pace with lots of information and interesting facts.
Our tour guide was excellent. Our tour group only consisted of 4 people.
Catherine H USA
Maria was great. Knew her stuff. Showed us around while avoiding the huge crowds that swarmed for the festival. Then made sure to escort us to people mover and tell us how to get back to ship.. thoroughly enjoyed this tour.
Christy G USA