- Two-hour private walking tour of the Rialto market, San Polo and Frari Church
- Vibrant Rialto fruit and fish market
- Artworks by Titian and Bellini at the Frari
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll explore the famous open-air Rialto fruit and fish market, where local traders come to sing, shout and sell their wares. The site of this historic market between Campo delle Beccarie and the Grand Canal was established more than 600 years ago. While St Mark's Square was the political center of Venice, the Rialto was its commercial heart. The Ponte di Rialto was the first bridge built over the Grand Canal, and it was here, on the highest point in the city, that Venice was founded.
This is a personalized tour with an English-speaking guide who is passionate about the magical city of Venice, and who will help you unlock its many secrets. Get the most out of your stay in Venice and book a private walking tour!
Our guide, Massimo, was simply wonderful: prompt, personable, knowledgeable and flexible, adapting to what we had already visited and leading us to interesting parts of Venice, that we would never have found on our own. Full marks for him.
A great tour which was quickly altered to suit our group and the previous experiences we have had in Venice (as I think our guide thought it was our first time). Lots of photo opportunities and I even managed to sneak into a shop and buy a handbag! A lovely tour, taken at our own pace with lots of information and interesting facts.
Our tour guide was excellent. Our tour group only consisted of 4 people.
Maria was great. Knew her stuff. Showed us around while avoiding the huge crowds that swarmed for the festival. Then made sure to escort us to people mover and tell us how to get back to ship.. thoroughly enjoyed this tour.