- Shared arrival transfer service from Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma to Venice
- Relax aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi and travel along the canals of Venice
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Venice area
- Choose from a drop-off at a hotel in central Venice or Venice Lido
What You Can Expect
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in Veneto’s famous capital.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your train or bus details and your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Guides were great- thank you Sandra and Martina. Cinque Terre was beautiful. A full and busy day but we were able to hike, swim, and enjoy good food and drinks. If you only have 1 day, I can't imagine a better way to see Cinque Terre.
Great deal. We found it tricky locating the pick up point as there are many which look the same, however it is very close to the train station. There were 6 people on the transfer in total and very luckily the other group were dropped off first so we had the bonus of traveling down the Grand Canal at the start of our Venice holiday! The men on the boat were very friendly and took photos for us. A great way to start your holiday!