- Shared arrival transfer service from Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma to Venice
- Relax aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi and travel along the canals of Venice
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Venice area
- Choose from a drop-off at a hotel in central Venice or Venice Lido
What You Can Expect
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in Veneto’s famous capital.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your train or bus details and your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Once we found the building, the girl walked us to the boat to make sure we didn't get lost. She was very professional and sweet. It made our first impression of Venice pleasant. The boat ride was fun and it dropped us close to our Hotel. I would highly recommend taking this transfer.
On arrival we went directly to information booth where they informed us that our boat would arrive within 10 minutes. It did. Our driver was wonderful and our ride amazing. He spoke English and filled us in on sites from dock to our hotel. Personalized service on a beautiful boat. Highly recommend this company