- Shared arrival transfer service from Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma to Venice
- Relax aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi and travel along the canals of Venice
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the Venice area
- Choose from a drop-off at a hotel in central Venice or Venice Lido
What You Can Expect
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation in Veneto’s famous capital.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your train or bus details and your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).