- Shared departure transfer from Venice to Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport by water taxi
- Receive assistance with your luggage from your professional, friendly driver
- Enjoy a shuttle service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose from a pickup in central Venice or Venice Lido
What You Can Expect
When your vacation in the Veneto capital is over, simply board your water taxi near your hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned boat and travel straight to the train or bus station.
To make a booking, simply advise your train or bus details as well as your Venice or Venice Lido accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
This is a must for a new visitor to this city. Maneuvering a city on water was very interesting. The boats were on time as promised.
Viator was great and easy to use..right in the Venice Airport..had to walk to the dock to pick up the boat...would use them again.