- Shared departure transfer from Venice to Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport by water taxi
- Receive assistance with your luggage from your professional, friendly driver
- Enjoy a shuttle service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose from a pickup in central Venice or Venice Lido
What You Can Expect
When your vacation in the Veneto capital is over, simply board your water taxi near your hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned boat and travel straight to the train or bus station.
To make a booking, simply advise your train or bus details as well as your Venice or Venice Lido accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
I give this 5 stars even though the driver forgot to take us to the train station at first lol. It was great though. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him bounce to the jazz music on his radio and then Miami Vice our boat to the train station from the airport thus, getting us to the train station on time. He has a great attitude and really started our day off right. Tell him we said thank you.
Excellent, the water taxi was on time. My husband and I were the only passengers!! The hotel received our reminder of our pick up time and directions to the meeting point. This is a great service and will use Visitor for our future trips.