Book this tour and save 10% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Three-hour combination walking and boat tour of Venice
- Enjoy a two-hour walking tour including the famous monuments of St Mark’s square, such as Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace)
- Gain skip-the-line entry to St Mark's Basilica
- See Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the home of Marco Polo and the Rialto Bridge
- Explore small back streets, narrow passageways and piazzas as you learn about historical Venice from your guide
- Relax while cruising along the Grand Canal as well as minor canals aboard a water taxi for one hour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wonderful way to see much of ...Photo by: Joe A
- Venice Walking TourPhoto by: Jeffrey W
USA, 06 2010
- Railto bridge spanning the ...Photo by: HONG HONG T
Singapore, 11 2009
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Sheila Marie L
Philippines, 07 2009
- Venice in One Day tour: Over ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Gondola in the canalPhoto by: Anonymous
- Venice - St. Mark's BasilicaPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- Walking tour of VenicePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- View from Rialto BridgePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- St Mark's Square, VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- VENICEPhoto by: SMRITI N
- VenicePhoto by: Arthur G
- Cool ShadePhoto by: pavel k
- Prison ClothesPhoto by: pavel k
- St Marcs squarePhoto by: pavel k
- The clock at St. MarcoPhoto by: Jenny S
- LagoonPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Every turn is a new viewPhoto by: robmac
- After the guided walking tour ...Photo by: Jack& Diane
- A Gondola weving through the ...Photo by: Jenny H
What You Can Expect
Freddie was a wonderful and knowledgeable guide. She was the best and a true Venetian. The tours were well worth the money and we'll definitely use Viator in the future.
Very educational. Highly recommend this tour.
Our guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable and provided insights from her childhood growing up in venice.
Amazing Tour, great tour guide, wonderful time
Outstanding, best tour we took on our trip. Very knowledgable guide, friendly and made tour very interesting and fun. We saw parts of Venice that you would never find and was a great way to get a sense of the place and we went back to lots of the places later too. The grand canal cruise was definitely a highlight and must do. Small groups on boats made it perfect.
Guide was very energetic, professional and very informative about Venice. She made Venice come alive for those of us not from there.
For the walking tour portion we had a fantastic guide, Marco, he was easy to understand and answered all questions with out any hesitation, he also had a fabulous personality. Our guide for the boat trip was good, I didn't understand his name however, we explained everything clearly and seemed to enjoy his job. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Great overview of this beautiful city. Did this tour our first day and later went back to some of the highlights. Tour group is very organized, punctual, and has knowledgeable tour guides, would definitely do again.
Very good introduction for first trip, especially as had not been before. Entertaining local guide.
Very knowledgeable and very comic tour guide is excellent, and the headsets provided in a small group tour was a plus. The water taxi tour was awesome and exhilarating, showcasing the parts of Venice that a tourist seldom sees. This is highly recommended.
$76.43 Save $7.64