- Three-hour combination walking and boat tour of Venice
- Enjoy a two-hour walking tour including the famous monuments of St Mark’s square, such as Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace)
- Gain skip-the-line entry to St Mark's Basilica
- See Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the home of Marco Polo and the Rialto Bridge
- Explore small back streets, narrow passageways and piazzas as you learn about historical Venice from your guide
- Relax while cruising along the Grand Canal as well as minor canals aboard a water taxi for one hour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wonderful way to see much of ...Photo by: Joe A
- Venice Walking TourPhoto by: Jeffrey W
USA, 06 2010
- Railto bridge spanning the ...Photo by: HONG HONG T
Singapore, 11 2009
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Sheila Marie L
Philippines, 07 2009
- Venice in One Day tour: Over ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Gondola in the canalPhoto by: Anonymous
- Venice - St. Mark's BasilicaPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- Walking tour of VenicePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- View from Rialto BridgePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- St Mark's Square, VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- VENICEPhoto by: SMRITI N
- VenicePhoto by: Arthur G
- Cool ShadePhoto by: pavel k
- Prison ClothesPhoto by: pavel k
- St Marcs squarePhoto by: pavel k
- The clock at St. MarcoPhoto by: Jenny S
- LagoonPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Every turn is a new viewPhoto by: robmac
- After the guided walking tour ...Photo by: Jack& Diane
- A Gondola weving through the ...Photo by: Jenny H
What You Can Expect
The guide is very knowledgeable of the history of Venice. Money well spent!
This tour was very worthwhile! We had a chance to walk around Venice with a knowledgeable and funny tour guide who made the time fly by!
the trip and one day tour was fantastic. Guides were knowledgeable and funny. the celery in Venice was beautiful. wwe only had 1 1/2 days in Venice, so the one day tour split into two parts was perfect.
Amazing tour! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to explore Venice with an experienced tour guide. It was in English and provided so much history and information that I did not want it to end. The walking tour covered so much of Venice by foot, small street to St Marks to Marco Polo's house and so much more. The boat tour was perfect because so much of Venice can only be seen by boat. Small canals and hidden gems of the city were accessible buy this boat tour. Can not say enough great things about this tour.
Venice is love!!! Needs to come back...
Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable guide
Absolutely loved this, it was just enough for us to get an overall feel for the city. Our guide was wonderful, gave us a really good behind the scenes idea of normal life as a family man in this gorgeous city. The boat ride was fabulous too.
The walking tour guide was terrific. We had time for lunch before the boat tour. The guide for this portion was also terrific. I recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see sites other than St. Marks square.
Great tour, the guide was excellent.
Very informative guides, the walking tour in the morning was too much walking for my husband and he had to drop out, but I really enjoyed it, we then had lunch and met up again in the same place for the boat trip which was again informative and a real eye opener of the life of Venetians history. I wouldn't recommend the walking tour in the summer though, we went in November and it was quite crowded then, but the summer months would be my idea of hell, and following the guide very difficult.