- Three-hour combination walking and boat tour of Venice
- Enjoy a two-hour walking tour including the famous monuments of St Mark’s square, such as Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace)
- Gain skip-the-line entry to St Mark's Basilica
- See Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the home of Marco Polo and the Rialto Bridge
- Explore small back streets, narrow passageways and piazzas as you learn about historical Venice from your guide
- Relax while cruising along the Grand Canal as well as minor canals aboard a water taxi for one hour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wonderful way to see much of ...Photo by: Joe A
- Venice Walking TourPhoto by: Jeffrey W
USA, 06 2010
- Railto bridge spanning the ...Photo by: HONG HONG T
Singapore, 11 2009
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Sheila Marie L
Philippines, 07 2009
- Venice in One Day tour: Over ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Gondola in the canalPhoto by: Anonymous
- Venice - St. Mark's BasilicaPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- Walking tour of VenicePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- View from Rialto BridgePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- St Mark's Square, VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- View of Bridge of Sighs from ...Photo by: Stephen F
- VENICEPhoto by: SMRITI N
- VenicePhoto by: Arthur G
- Cool ShadePhoto by: pavel k
- Prison ClothesPhoto by: pavel k
- St Marcs squarePhoto by: pavel k
- The clock at St. MarcoPhoto by: Jenny S
- LagoonPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Every turn is a new viewPhoto by: robmac
- After the guided walking tour ...Photo by: Jack& Diane
What You Can Expect
Kendra K USA
Great walking tour despite all the crouds
Excellent tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and very clear with all information during the 3 hour tour. Not one detail was skipped, and not one of the beautiful views of Venice was missed during this 3 hour tour. Additionally, the boat tour is another amazing feature to get an even closer view of Venice! I'd recommend this tour to anyone whom is visiting Venice for the first time!
This was great, we had great guides and learnt lots about Venice. And boat ride was really good. It gave another perspective. A definite plus to our stay
I visited Venice for the first time and decided to book this tour with my family. It was a fantastic introduction to Venice and very interesting. Our guides were fantastic, very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout. It is a easy two hour walk around the main sights. You will learn a lot about the history and interesting water ways while walking through the various areas. I learnt that across every bridge there is a Church, absolutely fascinating. After that we went on a 1 hour boat trip around the canals looking at Venice from a different perspective. Again our guide was very entertaining, friendly and happy to answer a number of questions. It was a top class day and a must to get a feel for Venice.
It was great to be shown the beauty of Venice by someone who loved the city and had a fantastic command of the English language. It brought the city to life.
This is a great tour! Fredericka, our tour guide was so welcoming and informative. It is a great way to get a overview of Venice and then you will feel more comfortable exploring on your own after that. Our water taxi guide was great as well but I am not sure he told us his name. A must do.
Excellent. Guide was very helpful and explained the history and landmarks for all to understand.
amazing, the boatman are good. hope to see the place again
If you don't have a lot of time this is a great way to spend the day seeing and learning about Venice. Our tour guide for the walk was a local girl and was very informative. We had plenty of free time and also saw Venice by boat on the Grand Canal which gives you a different perspective. A value for money day.