- Three-hour combination walking and boat tour of Venice
- Enjoy a two-hour walking tour including the famous monuments of St Mark’s square, such as Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace)
- Gain skip-the-line entry to St Mark's Basilica
- See Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the home of Marco Polo and the Rialto Bridge
- Explore small back streets, narrow passageways and piazzas as you learn about historical Venice from your guide
- Relax while cruising along the Grand Canal as well as minor canals aboard a water taxi for one hour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wonderful way to see much of ...Photo by: Joe A
- Venice Walking TourPhoto by: Jeffrey W
USA, 06 2010
- Railto bridge spanning the ...Photo by: HONG HONG T
Singapore, 11 2009
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Sheila Marie L
Philippines, 07 2009
- Venice in One Day tour: Over ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Gondola in the canalPhoto by: Anonymous
- Venice - St. Mark's BasilicaPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- Walking tour of VenicePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- View from Rialto BridgePhoto by: Jasper S
USA, 08 2008
- St Mark's Square, VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- God shinned his light on us ...Photo by: Vincent S
- Boat tourPhoto by: kdubbs
- BuramoPhoto by: Raymond G J
- Gondolas....Photo by: Raymond G J
- The Rialto in VenicePhoto by: Raymond G J
- GOPR1886Photo by: Syeda P
- View of Bridge of Sighs from ...Photo by: Stephen F
- VENICEPhoto by: SMRITI N
- VenicePhoto by: Arthur G
- Cool ShadePhoto by: pavel k
What You Can Expect
Great Guides. Funny and informative for both the Skip the line and the Boat trip. We would both recommend the whole thing...
The tour around Venice was very nice. St Marks Basilica was gorgeous. We enjoyed the boat ride although it would have been nice if it were a Gondola. Tour was in the morning and boat ride in the afternoon.
Wonderful!!! The boat excursion was a highlight. Stunning way to see magical Venice.
We had a short time in beautiful Venice so this was the best thing we could have done. The city came alive to us through the information given to us by Stefan, our guide. He was a wealth of small details. The boat tour guide, Georgeann, I believe, was exhuberant and fun. Well worth our time.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was a fantastic way for us to learn about all of the major tourist attractions in Venice as well as all of the wonderful hidden gems that you wouldn't see without a local guide. The boat tour portion was kind of a waste- the sound system was terrible and with most of the boat being closed off, it didn't really afford an opportunity to enjoy the surroundings.
It Was a great tour ! The walking visit was very interesting our guide Marco was super! The boat tour was long enough and perfectly commented! Do that excursion the first day you arrive in Venice it will give you a nice overview!
The walking tour and tour of St. Marks was great. We had great weather, which helped, but Marco was very informative and pleasant. His knowledge and passion for the city was obvious. The boat to was also exciting. The trip down the Grand Canal was informative, as our guide provided us with a lot of history. We also got to go down many smal canals to get a great feel for the city of Venice.
AOB United Kingdom
This was fantastic, I would definitely recommend the tour and we had a local guide also and she was brilliant