Keen to see more? Upgrade to include a two-hour tour of Doge's Palace, where you'll see the palace's magnificent public rooms, as well as the Piombi attic prison, which offers rare and limited access to the public.
- Small-group Venice sightseeing tour by land and water
- See top Venice sights along the Grand Canal on a 1-hour water taxi ride
- Take a 2-hour walking tour, which includes Piazza San Marco and the Goldoni Theatre
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica di San Marco
- Upgrade to include a 2-hour Doge's Palace tour, and see the Piombi attic prison (usually closed to the public)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, disembark your water taxi for your small-group walking tour of top Venice attractions and hidden gems. See the external Bovolo staircase, in all its spiral glory, and pass the former home of Marco Polo, Venice's famous patron. Hear tales of his seafaring adventures in far-flung lands, and stroll through the lively Campo San Luca and Campo SS Giovanni Paolo squares.
Then it’s on to the beautiful Goldoni Theatre, Venice's lesser-known but much-loved opera house, before you reach Rialto Bridge. This must-see landmark is adored by all who visit it, and you'll be awe-struck by its sleek marble lines that produce dazzling reflections in the water beneath.
You'll skip the line outside the Basilica di San Marco, and head straight in for a tour of the basilica and its second level terrace.
Upgrade to include a tour of Doge's Palace:
If the tales of Doge's Palace aren't enough to satisfy your curiosity, then upgrade! You can include a unique two-hour Doge's Palace tour in the morning, allowing you to see both the magnificent public rooms and the rarely seen Piombi attic prison. Learn about the dark deeds of the Venetian doges, and see the attic prison where Giancomo Casanova was once held captive.