- Day trip to an Abano Terme spa with transport from Venice
- Escape to the historical spa town in the Euganean Hills of Veneto
- Head inside one of the town’s modern wellness spas and relax in the mineral-rich waters at leisure
- Enjoy free time in the spa’s natural cave heated by thermal water, two swimming pools and bio sauna
- Relax on a sun lounger and enjoy complimentary use of a luxurious-feeling robe and slippers
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Enjoy a relaxing day during your vacation and treat yourself by relaxing inside the Grotto Spa, a cave heated by thermal water. It's all you need to complete your vacation experience in Italy!
What You Can Expect
Head inside one of the town’s modern wellness spas, change into your bathing suit, put your cap on (you can buy it at the spa) and slip into the slippers and robe that were given to you on entrance. Then, how you spend your free time inside the spa is up to you! Relax your muscles in the Grotto Spa, a natural cave heated by thermal water, and then take a dip in one of the center’s two swimming pools. Sweat out the toxins from your pores in the bio sauna, rejuvenate yourself with a cool blast from the temperature-controlled shower, and perhaps laze the rest of your time away by stretching out on a sun lounger with a book.
If you want to enjoy food or drinks while inside the spa, visit the on-site cafe where an enticing and healthy selection awaits. At the prearranged time, meet your driver outside the spa to reboard your minivan. Then, all that’s left to do is sit back and relax on the journey back to Venice. Your day trip finishes with a drop-off at the start point in the early evening.