- Half-day small-group Veneto wine tasting trip from Venice
- Visit a historical cantina in a 17th-century villa in the Veneto region
- Enjoy a wine tasting and homemade appetizers such as fresh breads and cheeses
- Tour the winery and see the huge wine barrels in the cellar
- Learn about the Veneto’s winemaking heritage and the grapes typically grown here
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Enjoy an intimate, small-group atmosphere on a trip limited to eight people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is one of the best wine tastings we have attended. The wines were delicious and very reasonably priced. The facility was clean and decorated in vintage equipment and pictures. Will definitely be purchasing the wine in the US.
A fantastic day out from Venice! Highly recommended!! After reading previous reviews I was concerned about not finding the pick up point at the Plaza Roma, however it is extremely easy to locate - just behind and to the right of the public toilets. You can see the Hotel Olympia from the pick up point. The drive out to the Paladin winery was very comfortable in an air conditioned mini bus. The tour itself was great, our guide showed us around the winery and was very knowledgeable on the process of wine making (although we didn't actually see nay of the wine making process). We then sampled 11 different wines, including prosecco, a liquor, and a sparkling red. We were given varieties of salami and 'drunk' cheese and crackers to have with our wine. The tasting was the highlight of the tour! We bought 2 bottles at a very reasonable price, which we enjoyed back at our hotel in Venice! The only negative comment about the tour would be that we didn't actually get to go out onto the vineyard itself, or see the wine making process. It would have been great if we could have picked some grapes, or had some pictures taken in the vineyard and around the grounds. Also our tour was only for 4 hours, we spent and hour or so travelling each way to the winery, then 2hrs at the winery itself. I would still recommend this tour to anyone who has time to do it whilst in Venice! We thoroughly enjoyed it!