- Dinner and wine experience in a top Venice restaurant
- Enjoy an evening of classic dishes from Italy’s Veneto region, paired with local wine
- Chat with a knowledgeable sommelier about Veneto wine and learn of popular varietals
- Sip on an aperitif while selecting four different glasses of wine to complement each dish
- Feast on four courses of Veneto, specialties, such as bigoli with succulent duck
What You Can Expect
After ordering your food, chat with your sommelier about wine in the region and select four different glasses of wine to complement the flavors of each course. The Alps shelter Veneto from northern Europe’s extreme climate, creating near-perfect conditions for growing the grapes that yield the region's legendary crisp whites and smooth reds.
Like the menu, the wine featured at the restaurant often varies, but the options available to you will always include some esteemed Veneto varietals. Linger over full-bodied reds such as cecchetto cabernet sauvignon, sip a light and fragrant Valdobbiadene white, or treat yourself to a glass of Prosecco Superiore.
After your meal finishes, enjoy a coffee. If you wish, stay in the restaurant bar to enjoy more Veneto wine at your own expense. The full 4-course meal typically lasts around 2.5 hours.
First course (choice of one):
- Venetian-style sardines and shrimps with onions
- Veal carpaccio with fresh basil, Parmesan cheese and spices
- Thin noodles with shrimps and zucchini
- Bigoli with duck and a rich sauce
- Fillet of seabass with fresh basil, julienne of pan-fried leeks and pine nuts
- Sliced beef entrecôte with grilled vegetables
- Nougat semifreddo (semi-frozen mousse) with wine sauce
- Soft, lemon ice cream with wild berry compote
The staff were really friendly, the food was very tasty and the wine flowed - we had a really enjoyable night - Thank You
meal was excellent well worth the price,staff very pleasant and friendly, the waiter was very informative about the wine, would recommend doing this