- Private arrival transfer from Venice cruise terminal to Venice city center
- One way private transfer
- Be met and assisted when you arrive in Venice
- Private vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
What You Can Expect
You can choose from 2 different transfer options:
- Meet and Greet service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and take you to the pier embarkation point for your private motorboat arrival transfer.
- Full Service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and stay with you until you arrive at your hotel.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
This was also an excellent experience. Our guide was waiting for us in the terminal and took us to the boat. She was able to pull up to a hotel dock, not our hotel, and asked if we could disembark and walk through their tiny lobby to the street. The hotel agreed and we were at the hotel in less than 5 minutes.
You provided great service and it was worth the cost. Many thanks.
This was very expensive compared to public transportation. We had reservations at a hotel by St. Mark's square which has waterway access, Because of my husband's COPD this was much easier then draging luggage up and down steps and bridges to try and find the hotel. We were on a ship for 18 days and had a total of 8 pieces of luggage between the 3 of us. This was so easy other then the fairly long walk to the water taxi. I highly recommend this if you or any one with you has any kind of physical handicap. They handled all the luggage and stop right at the hotel.