Book by July 31, 2016 and save 25% compared to the local supplier's prices for travel dates between June 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016!
- 2.5-hour Venice food walking tour with a food-loving local guide
- Visit five of the city’s best cicchetti bars, famous for their Venetian tapas-style dishes
- Savor small plates of local specialties like marinated seafood with polenta
- Hop aboard a Traghetti (Traghetto) and glide across the Grand Canal to Rialto Market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Group PhotoPhoto by: Laura H
- Giovanna takes us on a tour!Photo by: Susan D
- Cicchetti!Photo by: Susan D
- From the Oldest BarPhoto by: Charles D
- Another stop...Photo by: Mark O
- Inside an ancient Cicchetti ...Photo by: Mark O
- Cicchetti Tour OlivesPhoto by: Ruth M
- Giovanna previews a cicchetti ...Photo by: Robert J
- Great food, wine and hidden ...Photo by: Anna P
- Special cookies made in ...Photo by: traveling weaver
United States of America, 11 2014
- wine in large casks and ...Photo by: John E. M
- Inside one of the barsPhoto by: Kat M
- Wine and food tour of VenicePhoto by: Eleanor P
- Second bar of the tourPhoto by: John S
United Kingdom, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
Stroll over to the Cannaregio neighborhood and duck into an 18th-century watering hole on the bustling Strada Nuova. Sink your teeth into some of the bar’s famous polpette, or spicy fried meatballs. From here, cross the Grand Canal on a traghetto passenger ferry and stop at the historic, open-air Rialto Market, where many Venetians shop for daily fresh produce and seafood.
Elizabeth/Betta was an excellent guide! We learned so much about Venice from her. It was fun meeting all the other people in our small group. The food and wine was excellent and gave us ideas for where to go as we continue our stay. I highly recommend this tour and would do it again!
A very informative tour and lots of good food stops and delicious wine only found in Venice not even anywhere else in Italy. Our guide was a local and very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with questions. Definitely worth the money and the time spent. You'll learn a few secrets of Venice to help you get around like a local, not a tourist!
The guide was great and friendly, drinking and eating was great fun. Small group and was easy to get to know the others in the group. A lot of fun, highly recommend!!!
Absolutely wonderful! Met some great people, enjoyed the food and wine and Simone, our guide, was briiliant. Highly recommended
Brilliant insight to the real venice.
Excellent tour! Exceeded our expectations!
This was our favorite tour of our trip! So much fun! Giovanna was a knowledgeable and gracious host. We visited places that I would have loved to have had time to make repeat visits. Next time!
Brilliant tour! lovely food, lots of wines, and our guide Betty was hilarious, and very knowledgeable.
This tour was amazing!
So much fun. I highly recommend the earlier tour. There are so many local spots we visited. Our guide, Claire, was so kind to take the time to write on our map of local places she suggested away from crouds and tourist. She even shared a spot to get an on tap litre of wine for €3,30!
$90.22 Save $22.55