- 35-minute Venice shared gondola flotilla ride and serenade
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as the Rialto Bridge, Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
- Choose from four afternoon and evening departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gondola SerenadePhoto by: russelldurnford
- Gondolas on a small canalPhoto by: Melanie V
- VeneziaPhoto by: Jonathan B
- IMG_7095Photo by: Jill M
- Love on the canalPhoto by: Margaret M
USA, 08 2010
- Happy VoyagersPhoto by: Lizette A
USA, 07 2010
- venicePhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- San MarcoPhoto by: Ciro P
Brazil, 02 2010
- On the Grande Canal, VenicePhoto by: CAROL C
New Zealand, 08 2009
- Romantic SerenadePhoto by: JOSE F
USA, 03 2009
- VenicePhoto by: Anonymous
- Local Gondola OperatorPhoto by: William A
USA, 11 2008
- Gondola RidePhoto by: James D
- O Sole Mio!Photo by: katscox
- Gondola Music guysPhoto by: 4canonmail
- On board the gondolaPhoto by: Stephen M
- Gondola Ride in VenicePhoto by: Monique G
- sérénade italiennePhoto by: BEATRICE B
- Gondola RidePhoto by: willysiswopandoyo
- serenade Canal GrandePhoto by: Wim P
What You Can Expect
After your arrival, hop on the shared six-seater gondola and sit back and let to your gondolier, clad in traditional clothing, cruise you through the wide and narrow, popular and offbeat canals through Venice. Each gondola holds six people and you will be part of a flotilla of eight gondolas floating together. See the city's main landmarks, including the Rialto Bridge, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Grand Canal and various centuries-old palaces.
At one point during the ride, a singer will board one of the boats and begin crooning traditional Venetian tunes as you float along the canals. Sit back and let your ears take in the gorgeous songs and lose yourself in the sound and the look of Venice.
After about 35 minutes of floating through this magical city, return to the pier where your gondola ride finishes.
ollie brown Australia
A wonderful experience. A perfect way to see some of Venice.
Great ride, well organized and executed!
Alot of fun.
The views from the boat were spectacular, this is a must do. The captain and first mate (Pepe and Hermes) were both very kind and accommodating. Hermes was great, continuously checking to see if we needed anything. Positano is breathtaking!
My daughter and I did this together and we loved the singing! Since it was a group of 6 gondolas, we waited quite bit for all to board their boats to keep us all together before moving. We got under way and enjoyed the scenery.The sunset over the water and city was spectacular!! It ended too soon.
Picked the perfect time for a sunset ride - 7:30. Only wish our gondola was closer to the one with the singer.
Would highly recommend
Highly recommended trip ... We went on a gondola ride to celebrate our ruby wedding anniversary... Delightful
I loved it! Great value!