- Arrival transfer by Venice Airport Link from Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Stress-free arrival in Venice
- Pre-paid shared transfer from Venice airport to a choice of boat stops
- Stops include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma
- Alight at the most convenient stop for your Venice hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Venice Water Taxi Airport ...Photo by: Anonymous
- taxi naar CaDóroPhoto by: Roger H
- Mediterranean trip 2015 003Photo by: Joyce L
- Passage sur le grand canal.Photo by: Annie D
- Sur le bateau taxiPhoto by: Annie D
- Arrival on the Grand CanalPhoto by: James K
- Cruising the Grand Canal by ...Photo by: Koby M
- High speed entrance from ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- What a first impression of ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Venice to lovePhoto by: STEFANIE S
- Suddenly the city of Venice ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- En route pour VenisePhoto by: Eric D
- vu bateauPhoto by: cyril n
- First views of VenicePhoto by: Ceridwen S
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Gloria E
- VenicePhoto by: Gloria E
- Sunny Venice March 2014Photo by: Lynn E Holloway H
- Gondoles à VenisePhoto by: gaudron e
- Cruising the canalPhoto by: Jacqueline M
- Happy sailorsPhoto by: Jacqueline M
What You Can Expect
- Piazzale Roma
- S.S. Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- S.Marco, S.Zaccaria
- S.Maria Elisabetta
- Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Venice hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and onto Venice stops.
Easy to navigate from customs to the window where the tour starts. We were dropped very close to our hotel. Highly recommend this service.
the water taxi company was very pleasant to deal with. we booked 4 tickets, 2 passengers changed their flight until the next day, this company allowed us to split our tickets and our other 2 guests were able to use the tickets the next day, so it is nice to do business with an accommodating and flexible company in a foreign land.
Great way to start the holiday getting a boat from the airport straight to the door of our hotel
We received dependable service from Viator. We are very happy.
Venice is not easy to get around unless you pay for water taxi's, especially if you have never been there before this is a great start so you can just get to your hotel, scope out the place then venture off on foot as far as you can go anyway. The only complaint I would have is that the doc is a little far from the airport terminal. We are young and 35 but if you are a little older it was a struggle for a couple in their late 60's. There isn't much you can do to get around this other then buy a luggage carrier to at least hold all of your luggage. I'd say its about a 10 minute walk.
Extremely happy that we booked our airport transfer to Venice through your company, everything worked like clockwork. We went to the tour desk at Venice airport and a very helpful gentleman arranged our transfer. It was very foggy when we arrived, so couldn't go by water taxi but they arranged a private transfer by mini van to S Marcuola station. We were then transported to our hotel by private water taxi. Extremely comfortable journey. Thank you!
Excellent service and
welcoming staff. The best way to get to your Venice hotel from the airport.
Very good service and they drew directions on a map from our stop to the apartment. Very impressed with the service for a small price.
Excellent service, well taken care of.