- Arrival transfer by Venice Airport Link from Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Stress-free arrival in Venice
- Pre-paid shared transfer from Venice airport to a choice of boat stops
- Stops include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma
- Alight at the most convenient stop for your Venice hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Venice Water Taxi Airport ...Photo by: Anonymous
- taxi naar CaDóroPhoto by: Roger H
- Mediterranean trip 2015 003Photo by: Joyce L
- Passage sur le grand canal.Photo by: Annie D
- Sur le bateau taxiPhoto by: Annie D
- Arrival on the Grand CanalPhoto by: James K
- Cruising the Grand Canal by ...Photo by: Koby M
- High speed entrance from ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- What a first impression of ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Venice to lovePhoto by: STEFANIE S
- Suddenly the city of Venice ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- En route pour VenisePhoto by: Eric D
- vu bateauPhoto by: cyril n
- First views of VenicePhoto by: Ceridwen S
- Rialto BridgePhoto by: Gloria E
- VenicePhoto by: Gloria E
- Sunny Venice March 2014Photo by: Lynn E Holloway H
- Gondoles à VenisePhoto by: gaudron e
- Cruising the canalPhoto by: Jacqueline M
- Happy sailorsPhoto by: Jacqueline M
What You Can Expect
- Piazzale Roma
- S.S. Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- S.Marco, S.Zaccaria
- S.Maria Elisabetta
- Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
We waited about 20 min for the next water taxi. Service was excellent from check-in to transport. The boat operator was professional, courteous and assisted with loading and off loading the baggage.
Fab way to start your Venice trip, the booth at the airport was easy to find and after a short wait while the other people on our shared transfer arrived we were shown how to get to the docks. As others have said this is a bit of a walk but its flat and covered. We have a bit more of a wait at the dock for the final couple but then we were away, speeding through the lagoon toward our hotel. Lovely we to arrive, really cannot recommend enough
This was by far the best idea, the boat ride was excellent, so many people were turned around because they did not have reservations. It was amazing and even thought we shared the ride with another couple, he left us a few steps from our hotel entrance. This was fabulous!!!!!
I can thoroughly recommend this transfer. The desk was easy to find and there was a card with our name on so we knew it was the correct place. the man on the desk was very helpful and gave us a map which showed the route from our drop off Rialto bridge to our hotel Ruzzini Palace . We ere given directions to the boat which is a fair walk and we were lucky that the two other people that shared our boats knew the way. the boat was waiting and we were soon on our way. we were quickly in Venice and it was a very easy and pleasant way to arrive.
The best way to arrive to our hotel.
Everything went very smoothly on arrival. We enjoyed the boat ride into and around Venice to our destination. Would use this service again.
Reliable, well organised, would use company again
anama95 United States of ...
I found this option for a water taxi on line and immediately ordered a taxi on-line for much less in cost than any other option I had found. My order was only 3 days before I was to arrive at Marco Polo Airport and it was confirmed the next day. Upon arrival at Marco Polo Airport, I was easily able to find the booth for the taxi. They directed me directly to the taxi and everything went smoothly from there and we were delivered directly to our hotel. I highly recommend this water taxi service.
Easy to navigate from customs to the window where the tour starts. We were dropped very close to our hotel. Highly recommend this service.