- Shared departure transfer from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Choose from one 11 stops in Venice, including Piazzale Roma and San Marco
- Relax with comfortable transport by shared water taxi
- Enjoy views of Venice from the water as a finale to your vacation
- Get assistance with your luggage from your friendly, professional boat skipper
- Enjoy a shared transfer service that’s available from 4am to 6pm, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ...Photo by: Peter V
- Airport TransferPhoto by: Bradley D
- Departing VenicePhoto by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1549Photo by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1545Photo by: Sylvia C
- At the Bridge of SighsPhoto by: Michel Q
- Last views of Venice.Photo by: Ceridwen S
- The Vatican MuseumsPhoto by: Stephen C
- Nearly therePhoto by: Richard
- In taxiPhoto by: Richard
- fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Breve vistaPhoto by: PC Rodrigues
Brasil, 09 2013
- Rialto bridge on GondolaPhoto by: DAVID C
- Grand canalPhoto by: DAVID C
- Bridge of SighsPhoto by: DAVID C
- Hotel courtesy boatPhoto by: DAVID C
- San Clemente palace islandPhoto by: DAVID C
- Rialto bridgePhoto by: DAVID C
- Arrival in VenicePhoto by: DAVID C
What You Can Expect
- Piazzale Roma
- SS Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- San Marco, S.Zaccaria
- San Maria Elisabetta
- Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Everything I read about Viator Service to and from the airport was correct. It is smooth, efficient and easy.
They actually picked us up in front of our hotel for the ride back to the airport-now that is service! Thank you for helping to make our trip so enjoyable.
Excellent service, well taken care of.
Arrived on time and driver was friendly and helpful with the luggage
Very convenient and fun way to leave Venice. The driver picked us up at the time arranged with our hotel and we made it to the airport with plenty of time. Would definitely recommend and book again!
Great in every way! Boat operater let me jump up front to take lots of photos. He was helpful with luggage. Felt like I was on a tour. Great end to our visit.
Water Taxi arrived on time and picked us up directly at the hotel- couldn't have been easier. Also the driver was very helpful with the luggage,
perfect, no problems and very friendly staff
We booked shared water taxi from Venice airport to San Marco Square area and were pleased with the service. It's a great way to get to the vicinity of your hotel while allowing some spectacular sightseeing as well. It was easy to find the booth at the airport and the taxi service faxed our hotel the day before departure to advise of time and location of pick up the following morning.
We were a family of 7 and wanted to make our trip as easy as possible and it was. We called to confirm with the transfer company the day before and the boat arrived on time to take us to the airport. Expensive but worth peace of mind.
Very timely and useful especially if you don't want to be lost getting to your hotel by using the vaporetto and then walking to your stop.