- Shared departure transfer from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Choose from one 11 stops in Venice, including Piazzale Roma and San Marco
- Relax with comfortable transport by shared water taxi
- Enjoy views of Venice from the water as a finale to your vacation
- Get assistance with your luggage from your friendly, professional boat skipper
- Enjoy a shared transfer service that’s available from 4am to 6pm, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Leaving VenicePhoto by: Leticia G
- Merveilleuse vue, très ...Photo by: Martine C
- ...Photo by: Peter V
- Airport TransferPhoto by: Bradley D
- Departing VenicePhoto by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1549Photo by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1545Photo by: Sylvia C
- At the Bridge of SighsPhoto by: Michel Q
- Last views of Venice.Photo by: Ceridwen S
- The Vatican MuseumsPhoto by: Stephen C
- Nearly therePhoto by: Richard
- In taxiPhoto by: Richard
- fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Breve vistaPhoto by: PC Rodrigues
Brasil, 09 2013
- Rialto bridge on GondolaPhoto by: DAVID C
- Grand canalPhoto by: DAVID C
- Bridge of SighsPhoto by: DAVID C
- Hotel courtesy boatPhoto by: DAVID C
- San Clemente palace islandPhoto by: DAVID C
What You Can Expect
Meet your friendly water taxi driver at the prearranged time and get assistance with your luggage as you board. Then sit back and savor unforgettable views of the Venetian islands as you make your way to the airport.
- Piazzale Roma
- SS Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- San Marco, S.Zaccaria
- San Maria Elisabetta
- Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
The driver met us at the specified location on time with a sign clearly marked with our name. He assisted us to a newer model comfortable van and got us to our hotel in a timely manner. He even pointed out a few sites along the way. The driver was very pleasant, spoke English and did not insist on speaking too much. In short, everything you would want in an airport to hotel transfer after a long tiring flight.
On time, got us to the airport quick.
We got picked up at 3:30am with no problems and right at our dock by our air bnb. I was a bit nervous as it was our only way to the airport and the canal was completely empty, but the service was on time with no issues and very accessible for our last minute concerned calls! Thank you!
It went very smooth..The water taxi was on time, picked us up in front of our Hotel.
Mrs Cameron United Kingdom
Easy to use, hassle free
We were picked up right on time, he helped us and our luggage into and out of the taxi. He was very professional and I would do it again. Nothing is better than arriving and departing Venice in your own water taxi. It is convenient, there is no lugging of luggage over bridges and through streets.
Jacqueline L USA
Yes this Viator option costs a bit more than other alternatives, but it is so worth it!. Got off the plane, then fairly quickly though Customs, then Arrivals Exit, then quick left inside the terminal to 71, waited 10 minutes for the group of 8 to assemble, escorted to the boat, and off we went at 20 knots to Venezia. What a blast! But then the Water taxi slows and you find yourself cruising the back canals of Venice and then onto the Grand Canal as the Water Taxi drops folks off at their respective hotel. You just got off the plane 45 minutes ago and now your go right up the Grand Canal. It was awesome!
on time and easy
Great way to arrive in Venice.
Very pleased with this service and well worth the booking fee, a five minute walk from the airport to the boat dock.There were six of us on our boat who were all pleased with it, driver was very pleasant and accomadting ..... We were dropped off at our hotel jetty.....