- Shared departure transfer from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Choose from one 11 stops in Venice, including Piazzale Roma and San Marco
- Relax with comfortable transport by shared water taxi
- Enjoy views of Venice from the water as a finale to your vacation
- Get assistance with your luggage from your friendly, professional boat skipper
- Enjoy a shared transfer service that’s available from 4am to 6pm, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ...Photo by: Peter V
- Airport TransferPhoto by: Bradley D
- Departing VenicePhoto by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1549Photo by: Sylvia C
- IMG_1545Photo by: Sylvia C
- At the Bridge of SighsPhoto by: Michel Q
- Last views of Venice.Photo by: Ceridwen S
- The Vatican MuseumsPhoto by: Stephen C
- Nearly therePhoto by: Richard
- In taxiPhoto by: Richard
- fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Fast ridePhoto by: Richard
- Breve vistaPhoto by: PC Rodrigues
Brasil, 09 2013
- Rialto bridge on GondolaPhoto by: DAVID C
- Grand canalPhoto by: DAVID C
- Bridge of SighsPhoto by: DAVID C
- Hotel courtesy boatPhoto by: DAVID C
- San Clemente palace islandPhoto by: DAVID C
- Rialto bridgePhoto by: DAVID C
- Arrival in VenicePhoto by: DAVID C
What You Can Expect
Meet your friendly water taxi driver at the prearranged time and get assistance with your luggage as you board. Then sit back and savor unforgettable views of the Venetian islands as you make your way to the airport.
- Piazzale Roma
- SS Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- San Marco, S.Zaccaria
- San Maria Elisabetta
- Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Good communications, on time and good value
This was booked as a shared airport transfer, but we had the boat to ourselves. Right on time, great job.
Arrived 3 days earlier cruised up the Grand Canal taking in the sights basking in the warmth of the sun. Unfortunately that was the last we saw of the sun until literally the moment we stepped aboard the water taxi at the pick up point on the Lido. However, the trip to the airport made up for the three days of rain, as we wove in and out of the waterways we saw Venice in all her glory, was like having our own sight seeing tour. Great service would use again
The pick up and delivery worked perfectly. Our pickup was at 6:30 am... our flight at 10 -- so we had way more time then needed.
Well organised, map to hotel, honoured timings and reasonable price.
Excellent! The water taxi was on time, and he took us to the dock at the airport.
Everything I read about Viator Service to and from the airport was correct. It is smooth, efficient and easy.
They actually picked us up in front of our hotel for the ride back to the airport-now that is service! Thank you for helping to make our trip so enjoyable.
Excellent service, well taken care of.
Arrived on time and driver was friendly and helpful with the luggage
Very convenient and fun way to leave Venice. The driver picked us up at the time arranged with our hotel and we made it to the airport with plenty of time. Would definitely recommend and book again!