- Private arrival transfer from Venice cruise terminal to Venice city center
- One way private transfer
- Be met and assisted when you arrive in Venice
- Private vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You can choose from 2 different transfer options:
- Meet and Greet service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and take you to the pier embarkation point for your private motorboat arrival transfer.
- Full Service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and stay with you until you arrive at your hotel.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
Took us privately to our hotel. No complaints.
Best way to get to your hotel from a cruise. Nice people who do a great job. Highly recommend!
We disembarked our cruise in Venice an hour earlier than we had informed Viator for private transfer to hotel and were thrilled to see our names on a board ready to go to pier for transfer. It was all very professional and fast. They were really friendly and helpful. Would def recommend and use again.
Your rep was at the port and lead us to the water taxi. All was great.
The guide was waiting for us on time just outside the cruise terminal and we had a brilliant boat transfer to our hotel and she escorted us right to the reception desk.
The company representative was waiting when we disembarked the boat, the water taxi arrived 10 minutes later, the driver helped four of us to load ourselves and all our luggage, and then took us to our door! Perfetto! Money well spent!
Everyone was helpful.
Looked after us well and were there on time
The service could not have been better. We were greeted by a representative at the dock, who arranged for our luggage to be taken to the water taxi. The taxi was there within minutes, and we and our luggage were quickly taken to our hotel.. If the service is more expensive than doing it on your own, it is well worth it.