- Three-hour private shore excursion walking tour of Venice
- Plan your own itinerary
- Visit a traditional bar to taste local wine and a snack
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
If you are near San Marco, your itinerary can include:
- Church of San Zaccaria
- Santa Maria Formosa Church and Square
- San Giovanni and Paolo Church
- Rialto fruit and fish market
- The Jewish Quarter
- Madonna dell'Orto Church
- Gesuiti Church
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Venice port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our tour guide Gualy (pronounced July) was fantastic. Definitely worth it. She was knowledgeable, accommodating and flexible as we had to make a change due to the huge line ups at Blue Mosque. It worked out perfectly to maximize our time for the tour. The tour organizers were there to greet us off the cruise without us looking for them. Process was very smooth.
Tour guide was very very informative and helpful.