- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Take a guided tour of the King's and Queen's State apartment, the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Chapel and more
- Enjoy free time to explore the palace independently
- Admire the spectacular fountain show at night in the Versailles Gardens
- Upgrade to a small-group tour (maximum of 10 people) for a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Wonderful experience. So much information, and presented so well.
ANA LAURA G United States of ...
the tour was very good and the show at night is a must! we loved the tour
Great experience and the tour guide added a huge value to the experience. This is the only way to see these important sights.
Our guide, Pauline, was a real character and made the history of the Kings and the Palace very entertaining. We enjoyed our tour a lot and later the fountains and gardens were beautiful and really worth seeing.
One of my favorite places visited in Paris. Must go!!!
Wonderful experience...highly recommended!
While crowded, the tour was excellent. The guide made the tour interesting for both parents and children. Skipping the line was essential as the crowds were large. The evening light show was fantastic.
Very good value for the money.
Great tour, too much free time.
The Palace of Versailles tour was amazing and our guide was great, she made found space for our group in the very crowded rooms. Really enjoyed the Place tour, but was a bit disappointed with the Night Fountain Show as we didn't have a guide for this and had to make our own way around each fountain display, but it was a bit difficult to work out the progression of the display. Seemed to be so many people wandering around unsure of what was happening next.