- Ride a fun, easy-to-use Segway around the incredible Versailles Gardens
- Cruise along the Grand Canal and past the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queen’s Hamlet
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Palace of Versailles and pause for photos
- Enjoy commentary from your guide and explore a bit of the city itself
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Fantastic way to see the Versailles park and some of the town. Segways move you across more ground than anyone could cover on foot or bike. And there is too much ground to cover otherwise.
We loved the Segway and had a great time. We were wondering if would be able to ride them and we were extremely surprised to find how easy it is to do. It took us about 3 minutes to learn. Go for it! The visit covers thé grounds your worldwide ont eb able to cover