- Ride a fun, easy-to-use Segway around the incredible Versailles Gardens
- Cruise along the Grand Canal and past the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queen’s Hamlet
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Palace of Versailles and pause for photos
- Enjoy commentary from your guide and explore a bit of the city itself
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This was by far my 13 year old's favorite part of our trip to Europe. It was a wonderful way to be outdoors, see the beauty of the gardens and hear the history of the Palace of Versailles. After being on tour buses and walking through Paris this was a wonderful change. Our guide was excellent. He took time to train us to use the Segway and after a few minutes we were quite comfortable. He as very knowledgable and we stopped throughout the tour for photos.
Additional details: To see the ornate gardens, you will need to pay a few Euro and access those area on foot. The Segways aren't allowed in those areas. The location for this tour isn't at the main entrance to the palace. It's about 30 minutes away on foot. If you arrive early there are a few restaurants around the corner.
Very interesting tour, the guide was interesting and well informed on the place and its history.