- Ride a fun, easy-to-use Segway around the incredible Versailles Gardens
- Cruise along the Grand Canal and past the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queen’s Hamlet
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Palace of Versailles and pause for photos
- Enjoy commentary from your guide and explore a bit of the city itself
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Amazing tour, what better way to tour around the garden? Our tour guide was amazing and the tour was far more detailed and interesting than the audio guide in the palace! We went during December which was freezing but worth it!
Fantastic way to see the Versailles park and some of the town. Segways move you across more ground than anyone could cover on foot or bike. And there is too much ground to cover otherwise.