- Ride a fun, easy-to-use Segway around the incredible Versailles Park
- Cruise along the Grand Canal and past the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queen’s Hamlet
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Palace of Versailles and pause for photos
- Enjoy commentary from your guide and explore a bit of the city itself
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
What a great tour. We had never been on a Segway before and being an older couple were a little apprehensive. Our guide put us at ease and off we went. Our guide was excellent. Highly recommend for anyone to try. It was a blast.
Absolutely fantastic. A small group with a great guide, the only way to see the outer gardens of Versailles. The Segway's are a breeze, a quick learn the ropes and your on your way. Highly recommended, good value for money.