- 1.5-hour walking tour of Versailles followed by a buffet lunch at Monument Café
- Visit the King’s Kitchen Garden, the Municipal Library, the Royal Tennis Court and other historic locations
- Hear stories of the royalty who once lived in Versailles Palace from your enthusiastic guide
- Savor an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch including French specialties such as snails and frog legs
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's more to see in Versailles than just the palace, and this walking tour is a great way of learning about the rich history of the town. A buffet lunch full of French specialties will set you up for the rest of your afternoon in Versailles.
What You Can Expect
This tour was great! Our guide was very nice and very knowledgeable about Versailles. Also the team at the Monument cafe were awesome and accomadating. I would definitely do this again if given the chance
Great personal tour of king's garden.
The tour guide did not show up. Called the local contact and was advised he took a Holiday
The tour was awful. A big big disappointment. Felt cheated. I'll never book by Viator in future. Why you people fleece tourists who come with a great hope to understand the rich cultural heritage of France. The guide was was also sluggish and disinterested in the job. Why you can't be professional?