- Day trip to Chobe National Park from Victoria Falls
- Explore the game-rich national park with a local Botswana guide
- Cruise along the Chobe River and look out for hippos wallowing around the shallows
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the riverside at Chobe Safari Lodge
- Spend the afternoon on a Big Five game drive and learn about the park’s large elephant population
What You Can Expect
At the water’s edge, hop aboard your sightseeing boat and take a seat out on deck, enjoying the tea, coffee and biscuits that are laid out waiting for you. Gaze out at the river to see hippos and crocodiles as well as the rich variety of birdlife for which the river is famous.
Disembark near Chobe Safari Lodge and enjoy a relaxing buffet lunch on the riverbank while chatting with your group about the wildlife seen on your morning’s adventures. Then, hop inside your 4x4 vehicle for your afternoon game drive around Chobe National Park. Home to the entire Big Five (African elephants, Cape buffalos, lions, leopards and rhinos), the park is perhaps most famous for its large concentration of elephants and hippos. Watch out for these incredible beasts from the safety of your open-roof game vehicle – driven by a park ranger.
After your game drive, you'll return to your hotel in Victoria Falls or Livingstone by coach, arriving in the early evening.