- 3.5-hour morning or afternoon game drive around Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve
- Relax as a professional ranger drives you around the reserve
- Ride in comfort in an open-roof 4x4 vehicle
- Look out for the Big Five including the very rare Black Rhino
- Enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the game drive (afternoon tour only)
- Start and finish the experience with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from Victoria Falls town
What You Can Expect
Travel to a safari lodge in the heart of the reserve, and swap your minibus for your game drive vehicle – an open-roof 4x4 – that’s perfect for enjoying 360-degree views as you travel. With a professional ranger as your guide and driver, set off on your ride around the reserve and learn about the magnificent creatures roaming freely around you.
Morning tours typically include more birdlife sightings than afternoon tours, so – if you’ve opted for an early start – look out for falcons, peregrines and eagles circling around the early morning skies. The afternoon tour starts just as the heat of the midday sun starts to fade and, as the weather is undoubtedly hotter than in the morning, it also includes unlimited drinks for you to enjoy while exploring the park.
The Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve is home to the very rare Black Rhino and has therefore been fenced to protect these these magnificent creatures. This large reserve (6000 acres/ 25 square km) also provides the opportunity to see some of the largest free-ranging elephant and buffalo herds in the area. Both tours include photo stops aplenty so you can capture unforgettable photos of the diverse wildlife and wild African bush.
After exploring the reserve, your game drive finishes back at the safari lodge. After bidding your guide goodbye, hop back on board your coach and return to your hotel in Victoria Falls town.