- 3.5-hour morning or afternoon game drive around Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve
- Relax as a professional ranger drives you around the reserve
- Ride in comfort in an open-roof 4x4 vehicle
- Look out for the Big Five including the very rare Black Rhino
- Enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the game drive (afternoon tour only)
- Start and finish the experience with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from Victoria Falls town
What You Can Expect
We loved this day! Picked up by our guide, Preshna, from our hotel and transferred to the jeep at the game reserve- we were the only couple on the trip and so had Preshna's undivided attention throughout. He was a mine of information about both flora and fauna and the game drive was not contrived a he and us! really were looking out all the time for the animals. We were very lucky as about 6 giraffes just walked out across the track in front of us and we witnessed a large, noisy baboon trying to assert himself with the ladies and annoying the giraffes on the process. The absolute highlight was a family group of elephants, so so close to us! Preshna was very professional and reassuring about the closeness of the elephants and we felt very safe. We also saw Impala, Kanu, rhino and lots of beautiful birds. Towards the end, Preshna stopped in a clearing and we had a pleasant chat, snacks and a drink. We were provided with warm cover-ups as it got cooler towards the evening. I am sure the game drive was only meant to be for about 2 hours but it was twice as long and we felt very good value for money. Preshna drove us back to the hotel in the dark after a very interesting and brilliant experience! Thoroughly recommend to anyone.