- 2-hour walking tour around Victoria Falls
- Visit 'The Big Tree,' a massive baobab that's believed to be more than 1,000 years old
- Explore the rainforest trails around the impressive waterfall with a local guide
- Learn about the Victoria Falls' geology and history
- Discover 19th-century explorer David Livingstone's connection to the falls
- See incredible flora and fauna as well as sites like the Devil’s Cataract
- Choose from a morning or afternoon walking tour
What You Can Expect
Lovely experience! Our guide, Bigboy, was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot. He picked us up bang on time and there was 1 more couple with us. The tour lasted about 2 hours, as advertised, and we went by minibus. Bigboy gave us a short informative talk before we set off, the walk was conducted at a pleasant pace and was not at all strenuous we are a couple in our early 60s and quite fit. There was one place where you could descend down about 40 steps if you so desired and then up again a viewpoint. It was a very hot day but he gave us a bottle of water each and we stopped at various places of interest for information. There was plenty of time to take photos and lots of info re Stanley and Livingstone. Value for money and would highly recommend.
It was beautiful to walk around on the Zimbabwe side and to know that we were also on the Zambia side the morning of experiencing the devil's pool!
Christine H USA
This was excellent, but physical quite taxing. The total amount of walking is about 3-4 miles.
The tour guide was great he was very personal and helpful
Falls were great
What can I say. The Falls did all the talking. Spectacular. Worth it for us for the transfers plus the guides tend to fast track you through the sometimes busy entry gates. Don't let them talk you into the morning tour. The afternoons are when you'll get a rainbow in every photo.
Lee M New Zealand
Tour was ok was quiet seasons only only two of us on the bus. Our tour guide was on his phone quite a lot which was distracting. he was very nice and kind but I would have preferred to take the ten minute taxi and do it ourselves also we didn't visit any tree as mentioned in the tour so not worth it