- Horse-drawn carriage ride throughout Beacon Hill Park in Victoria
- Enjoy a fun, unique, relaxing way to experience Victoria's oldest park!
- Sit back and let your expert driver navigate the winding paths
- Enjoy views of tranquil ponds, stone bridges, greenery and flowers
- Pass historical sites such as St Anne's Academy and the James Bay neighborhood
What You Can Expect
At your chosen tour time, meet at the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street, where you'll hop into your horse-drawn carriage and begin your relaxing tour through Beacon Hill Park, the oldest park in Victoria.
Your experienced carriage driver will lead you past recently restored St Anne's Academy and deep into the 200-acre (74-hectare) park, established in 1882. Hear stories of Victoria's past, present and future as you wind down quaint paths and enjoy views of tranquil ponds dotted with stone bridges and engulfed in lush greenery and vibrant flowers. You may even spot some herons!
Ride by the famous Empress hotel and Church Of Our Lord, established in 1874. Wind your way back through the historical James Bay neighborhood before returning to the carriage stand to conclude your ride.
This tour was not as good as I hoped it would be , first the voucher called to confirm 48 hrs before of which I did and then confirmed 24 hrs before just to make sure , so it's the day of and I wanted to confirm in person only to find out that the person I talked ( Emily) to didn't confirm