This 3 Park Pass allows you to make the most of your visit to Phillip Island Nature Park. There is no waiting for buses or keeping to schedules, on this self-drive tour you can see all the sights at your own pace.
- See the world famous Penguin parade
- Discover the secrets of Churchill Island
- Visit the Koala conservation centre
- Close up wildlife viewing with interactive interpretative displays
- Be charmed by the island's world famous Little Penguins as they parade form the sea to their sand dune burrows
- Stroll along the treetop boardwalks for a fascinating face to face encounter with koalas
- Discover the secrets of Churchill Island and explore its intriguing history, nature, birdlife and views.
You can visit Penguin Parade®, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island on the same day using the same discount ticket,or spread the visit out over a few days and combine with visits to other destinations.
Phillip Island Nature Park is renowned as home to one of Australia's most popular wildlife attractions, the Penguin Parade®. The Park is an island adventure featuring, unique wildlife experiences, tranquil wetlands, and breathtaking coastlines.
Award winning eco tourism centres at the Penguin Parade®, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island provide a fascinating insight into the world of penguins, koalas and our island heritage.
Interactive interpretative displays, walking tracks and elevated boardwalks allow for close up wildlife viewing.The Park also has a network of walking and cycling tracks, miles of beaches, inlets and bays allowing you to discover Phillip Island Nature Park at your own pace with plenty of cafes that provide a variety of menus to cater for seaside appetites.
The beaches nearby provide some of the most consistent surf in Australia. Cape Woolamai and Smiths Beach are patrolled by surf lifesavers in season, surrounding waters provide unique snorkeling and diving opportunities.
The Nobbies Centre. Free world class marine attraction gives visitors the chance to discover the wonders of marine environment through educational displays, conservation presentations.
Please note: The pass does not include transportation or transfers. Guests are to make their own way to Phillip Island and between the attractions
SAMPLE DAY ITINERARY:
Morning at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Discover close koala viewing from the magnificent tree top boardwalks
- Join a ranger led eco explorer tour.
- Enjoy a lunch in the cafe
- Explore the homestead and farm
- Use the binoculars to view Australia's largest fur seal colony
- Be amazed by the fantastic views as you explore the magnificent boardwalks
- Watch the world's smallest Penguins parade across Summerland beach to their sand burrows at sunset
Lunch at Churchill Island
Afternoon at the Nobbies
Penguin Parade at Sunset